“Excellent night's stay, convenient to Amtrak” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2555 Venture Oaks Way, Sacramento, CA 95833   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #35 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Ridgecrest, California
“Excellent night's stay, convenient to Amtrak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

One of the newer motels close to downtown Sacramento and easy trip to Amtrak station. The room was very clean, the staff friendly....couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I had the whole family with me and this is one of the only places I could find to accomodate us at a decent price. For the proce I was expecting a dump, but I was wrong. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

2 minor cons - our first room smelled but we were immediately given another room which was fine. No door for the bathroom sink area, meaning I woke early to my wife's hair dryer. Otherwise it fit the bill for a short overnight stay

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Stamford, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

This hotel was one of the closest to Sacramento airport - although not terribly close. The service to and from the airport was good. There is a shuttle each hour on the hour from the hotel and to get from the airport, you call and they come fairly quickly. The room I had was fine, but a little tired. I had just stayed the night before in another SpringHill Suite in Roseville and the decor in that hotel was much nice and more comfortable. That said, this was a great hotel for what I needed - a convenient place to overnight before an early flight. The staff was nice and helpful and the room was fine - just tired. I certainly would stay here again in the same circumstance.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
SWISHER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Sacramento for one night to catch a flight out the next day. We chose this hotel based on other TA reviews. The first room we were given was directly above the pool maintenance equipment and was very noisy. With one inquiry, we were moved to a room at the other end of the building that was very quiet. The shuttle driver gave us a ride to Old Town and even came back for us when we were finished with dinner. Very clean, bed was comfy, great water pressure in the shower, nice breakfast included. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2011
Turlock
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

I am an employee for Marriott and had chosen this hotel because of its location..I have family in Elk Grove and near Natomas and we were getting together for a family members birthday so I reserved a couple rooms at the Springhill Suites. They did honor the friends and family rate for our rooms which was fantastic.

What wasn't fantastic about the trip was after my cousins checked in and started to unpack they began to notice a foul smell from the bathroom. Sure enough that smell was vomit on the inside of the bathroom door..very disgusting! We were heading out for dinner so we asked if someone could just wipe down the door in the room..they did offer to move them to another room but the girls had already unpacked and we were on our way out. The next day we were out and about and got back later that evening to find that the smell was back. There was still vomit in the crack between the tile and the carpet. We were heading out for dinner so asked if someone could clean it while we were gone which the nice young lady at the front desk said a houseman would do while we were out. Not more than 10 minutes later the manager and 2 other supervisors came knocking at the door and pretty much invited themselves in the room to see the bathroom. They saw the vomit in the crack on the carpet and proceeded to blame the girls for being the ones that vomitted in the room and there would be a cleaning fee assessed at check out. I immediately went to the front desk to speak to the manager because she had made my cousin feel very uncomfortable. The manager was pointing blame and kept accusing someone in our party of being the ones that vomitted in the room. Not until the end of our almost 10 minute conversation was the manager applogetic. I have not ever seen a manager act so unprofessionally in my career in hospitality and she was truly embarrassing her brand by the way she was acting

The girls were given a bottle of sparkling cider as an appology but this was not enough. The manager should know that it is not best to fight with the customer. She should take a look back on this situation and say to herself "how did I create it and how do I make sure it never happens again" the issue was the vomit on the door which is unacceptable.

The other staff was friendly and courteous and I may stay again but will most likely stay at the Residence in next door.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Bend, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Nice Hotel, but my vehicle was broken into out in front of hotel. Contents were locked in console but thieves broke the locks. They have cameras outside and I'm waiting for review
by management. I'll keep everybody posted on response and outcome from management.
If this matter is resolved adequately, then I will upgrade my opinion.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas? Share your experiences!