“Because Life is Too Short for Bad Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #178 of 1,773 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza & Pasta, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Since 1987 the Pete's brand of restaurants has been serving up quality lunch and dinner to the greater Sacramento area. Our hand tossed pizza dough is made fresh daily, as well as our sauces and focaccia bread. We have developed a friendship with Firestone Walker Brewing to make Pete's the home of 805. We offer many delicious homestyle pastas, specialty dishes, sandwiches, and juicy 1/2 lb burgers. Each Pete's offers something slightly different and as unique as the community they serve.
New York
“Because Life is Too Short for Bad Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

That is their motto and they stick by it, year over year....best pizza, great service.

Visited January 2012

Sacramento, California, USA
“Great go-to place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011 via mobile

Good food for the price, nice patio atmosphere also. Service has always been excellent. I like this place for a good local meet up spot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Casual Ambiance ~great food~ local brewery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

great for family night out. Food is good, mostly American pasta and sides. Not sure about the pizza, but most patrons order Pizza. And they brew their own beer. They also offer beer and food pairing.Offers outdoor seating, and craft things for kids. Altogether, a great place to bring everyone for a night out, from grandpa to baby.

Visited October 2011
Centennial, Colorado
“It smelled wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I just can't give the review I'd like to give. It's not because it was bad, but because I wasn't in the mood for their specialty that day. I should have had pizza but I just wasn't feeling it and had a burger instead. It was a good burger, but I don't think you go to a pizza place for burgers. I liked the fries too.

Their lunch special was a two topping personal pizza for $7.95 and that included salad or soup. The salad was pretty big so I think it really is a good value.

All the garlic smelled wonderful!! I had heard the garlic knots are tops. I was a little disappointed. It's not that they were bad, I just like my bread a little crustier. These seemed doughy to me. They weren't undercooked, just softer than I like.

The staff was absolutely wonderful and very attentive. Our waitress even recommended other places to try during our Sacramento visit! Now that's accommodating! It seems like a really nice place and I wish I had been in the mood to experience their best.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Sacramento, California
“BEST SERVICE BEST PIZZA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

I was so impressed with the taste of the pizza! SO FRESH SO GOOD! I came to Petes for the first time with my family of six. ASK FOR A HISPANIC GIRL NAMED JESSICA. She is really nice and brings your food on time. She can also answer a lot of your questions about the menu. She was also very sociable and funny.
I recommend this to anyone! GO TO PETES!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere