“Some of the best sushi in Sac” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #568 of 1,773 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
“Some of the best sushi in Sac”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011 via mobile

I have lived close to Miyagi for years now and never knew what a gem it was. Having thought to have gone to all the "top" sushi restaurants in Sac; I was plesently surprised, when after eating at Miyagi for the first time, it topped the sushi scale and blew my mind. Though I only had a few rolls, I was thoroughly impressed and will be back for some sushi and sashimi shortly. It might be a little more $ than your average sushi place, but to me good food is well worth the money invested.
In all do yourself a favor and go here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento, California
“Mmm, Mmm, Miyagi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

Miyagi is a family favorite. I've been going here for years and just adore Miyagi. Jimmy one of the bartenders not only makes great drinks but he's also got a great attitude and excellent service. The wait staff are all very friendly and do a great job. The bar and the restaurant have great atmospheres, there's nothing pretentious about Miyagi and unlike other sushi restaurants in the area there are no gimmicks. The food is great, I've never had a meal at Miyagi that I didn't enjoy. The sushi is great, I love the Teke Rolle, the Kelsey Roll, and Jesse's Roll. For entrees their Beef Wrapped Asparagus is wonderful and I particularly enjoy their Honey Walnut Prawns. But there are a lot of great choices. Yum! So, if you want great sushi, great service and great drinks then wander on over to Miyagi, you won't regret it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere