“Great food and friendly efficient service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and friendly efficient service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We loved the authenticity of the food, obviously prepared with love. We returned for lunch the day after our first (dinner) visit and were recognised by the wait staff. The Margaritas were excellent too!

Visited November 2012

Mendocino, California
“I like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Is it the best Mexican food I have ever had, no. Is it good Mexican food, yes. I particularly enjoy starting out with the warm tortilla chips they bring to every table (refills are free).
Whenever I am in town I make a stop here, I have never had a bad meal and the service is consistently good as well.
If you are looking for gourmet go elsewhere, if you want some very good Mexican comfort food this is a good choice.

Woodland, California
“The BEST in midtown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just the right amount of food, well prepared and terrifically presented. The wait staff is on top of their orders, and will accomodate those of us who may struggle with walking. The outdoor patio is quite nice, too.

Visited January 2012
Troy, Ohio
“It was OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Been to a lot of Mexican restaurants, but this was my first in California. I had crab enchiladas, something I can't get at a Mexican restaurant near where I live. Had to wait for a table, but considering it was a Friday evening and didn't have reservations, I can't complain too much. The food wasn't bad, but not much more special than any decent Mexican restaurants that I've been to elsewhere, including near where I live. I don't see how they sell any desserts, considering Rick's Dessert Diner is a block away. How can you compete with that?

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Irvine, California
“Great Mexican food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We came here with a large group (about 15 people) and the food was delicious! Highly recommended for visitors to Sacramento.

• Visited August 2012