“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #36 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Paris, France
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Arrived with confirmed reservations . . It took them 1.5 hours before they would give me a room key. The staff showed no initiative in contacting my company or checking for Fax from them for credit card numbers. The room was newly painted BUT THE BATHROOM SMELLED OF URINE, HAIR IN TUB, BOTTOM OF TUB PEELING PAINT AND SHOWER WALLS STAINED AND CRACKED I.E 1 star motel condition. The next day I was locked out of my room because they said the confirmation was only for one night. Again no one contacted by phone or the numbers listed on the fax which clearly stated contact us if you have any questions. Everyone at the front desk seem stupid and uneducated or very poorly trained. Never go here !!

Room Tip: Look at your room before you actually move in.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Martin D, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am saddened to hear that your stay was disappointing and I apologize for the poor condition of your guest room. I will most certainly address your concerns with my Housekeeping and Maintenance teams.

It is rare that I receive negative comments about our front desk team, as I am so used to hearing about their warm and friendly attitude and their eagerness to make our guests feel at home. I will assuredly use your comments and discuss your recent experience at our weekly Front Desk team meeting.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent accommodation needs and for taking the time to make us aware of your thoughts and concerns.

Martin Donnelly
Lodi, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We parked our car here for two+ weeks while we were out of town with a hotel stay upon our return on a late-night flight. The total cost was less than just parking at the airport. So far, so good. Upon our return, we called for the hotel van and it arrived quickly. The driver was personable and helpful. As was the front desk clerk. BUT the quality, condition and appearance of the room did not begin to meet the same standard. A bit shabby and no attention to detail. And when I tried to take a shower in the a.m., I gave up after waiting several minutes for hot water. So, mixed results...probably worth the price just for the parking and skip the hotel room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Travelers also viewed these Sacramento hotels
Governors Inn Hotel
Crowne Plaza Sacramento
#45 of 83 in Sacramento
3.5 of 5 stars 142 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport - Natomas

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento

Address: 321 Bercut Drive, Sacramento, CA 95814
Location: United States > California > Sacramento
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
Sacramento Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites Sacramento

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.