“No title.” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   321 Bercut Drive, Sacramento, CA 95814   |
Ranked #36 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Redding, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I cannot believe other reviews I see about this hotel! I thought it was one of the dirtiest hotels I've ever seen- the carpets were nasty. Pubic hair in the bathroom. After checking the beds from one end to the other, and believing they were acceptable, we stayed because we weren't familiar with the area, it was late and we were tired. I asked the front desk if they had a better room, and was told that all their rooms are the same. They are beginning to redo the rooms, but we certainly didn't get one that had been improved. I will never stay at a Hawthorn again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
AVue, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Hello Wallerones,

I do apologize on your experience during your stay with us. Yes, our hotel is tired. We are currently renovating the hotel to make improvements for a better stay to our guests. I do apologize that you were unable to stay in the rooms that have been improved (the rooms are still incomplete and under construction).

I know that they’re probably other choices of hotel that you recommend; if possible, during your next visit in Sacramento, I would like for you to give Hawthorn another chance to experiment the new changes.

Please contact me at (916)-441-1200 and I will be more than happy to arrange your stay with us.

Regards,

Front Desk Manager
TURLOCK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Room size and accommodations were fine, however as we entered the room we noticed crumbs and coffee spill stains on the desk. When we entered the bedrooms we noticed a layer of dust on the headboards of both rooms. It was apparent the rooms were not cleaned prior to our arrival. We were only going to be there for one night so we dusted ourselves. we did advise the front desk of the dirty desk, and they sent someone up to have it cleaned. The size of the room for the price was acceptable, however due to the cleanliness issues it made us wary of possible unseen problems in the room. We were reluctant to use the glasses in the room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Dear Gil,

I do apologize for the cleanliness in the room. I will definitely discuss this matter with the Housekeeper Supervisor and make the corrections.

For a future stay at the Hawthorn, please feel free to contact me at (916)-441-1200 and I will definitely make sure that your next experience at the Hawthorn will be pleasant and as comfortable as it can be.

Regards,

Front Desk Manager

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento

Address: 321 Bercut Drive, Sacramento, CA 95814
Location: United States > California > Sacramento
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #36 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
Sacramento Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites Sacramento

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.