“Pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Alabama
“Pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights with family. Staff was very knowledgeable of area and gave great directions and tips for places to eat and easy ways to get to the areas we needed to visit. The complimentary hot breakfast was very good. We stayed in a King Suite with sofa bed. King bed was very comfortable and sofa bed was ok. Room was clean and very roomy. Would not hesitate to stay here again. Good value especially with AAA discount.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have to tell you that this is one of the best Hotels in Sacramento Area to stay at, great price, wonderful staff and the breakfast is outstanding. I have to agree with most of the comments that have been placed on tripadvisor about the Hampton Inn & Suites at Cal Expo.

Staff welcomed me with opened arms, the whole staff said Hi every time they saw me. I will be staying here every time I'm in Sacramento!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Madera, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This hotel was very well organized and you could tell that the employees knew what they were doing. They gave me a courtesy call everyday and a wake-up call to remind me to catch my flight. They also had a great hot compilmentary breakfast for each day of my stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Sacramento this past weekend and I just have to say that this hotel is very classy and great for business people who need a great place to stay. My friend and I were staying in Sacramento for a meeting and were desperatley in need of a hotel where we had a quiet place to stay with a good business cente and so we were lucky to find this place. This hotel has very comfortable, clean rooms and the hotel was close to some great restaurants. Overall, I had a great experience at this hotel and would very well recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was so disappointed with the service I received at this hotel. Very much unlike the Hampton Inn experience. Comfortable, clean room and the hotel is within easy access to many places. I wouldn't stay here again because to me a hotel is the people who represent it and to me it was very poorly represented. You don't stay at a Hampton Inn or any Hilton brand for that matter expecting substandard service and a supposed "manager" waiting to argue with you instead of taking the time to listen to what you are saying. The sad part was that I didn't even have a complaint, but she took what I said and made it into a complaint.

Room Tip: Easy access to so many places.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
valley, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

the staff is very nice and Anita keeps the breakfast area nice and tidy while Malton and Robby were able to get me the room i needed last minute. they try their best to get what you need for your comfort. Enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: pick the upper floor! its amazingly quiet!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Hayward, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stay at this hotel often and I have to say that I have been greeted as a new guest every time I check in. This hotel is close to a casino, lots of restaurants, and also a huge mall. The hotel is a great price for the location and the staff is great. The hotel serves free hot breakfast every day and changes up its menu every single day which is great. Along with the free parking and being located right off the freeway, I just have to say that this is one of the top hotels in the sacramento area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo? Share your experiences!