“Great Stay..” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Great Stay..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My family was there on business/vacation trip. We stay about five days. Rooms are clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was great with eggs and sausage. Would stay again when we return.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to learn that you had a great stay at our hotel and that the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Santa Ana, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My visit is for business and my employer is paying. All three times I have stayed here there are many things wrong each time. This time the room has no chair or desk, could not even use the ironing board as a dinner table. That meant no place to do paperwork. There is no thermostat on the A C so it runs the whole time. I must sleep during the day so lack of a blackout shade and a maid cart with steel wheels (i guess) sounds like a train. Management does everything as cheaply as possible. The staff is just short of rude. I would not pay to stay here

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I am rather disappointed to learn that your stay with us was not satisfactory. I am troubled however with some of your feedback as all our rooms are equipped with individual heat/AC units with a thermostat on the wall also each room has a full size work desk & ergonomic chair, microwave,refrigerator, Free WiFi and more. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will give us another chance to better serve you.
Troy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Even though the area is a little sketchy. The hotel was very nice. A little older but very well maintained. The cleaning staff did a great job everyday. The breakfast was great each day. A full breakfast included in the price. Front desk staff was very helpful and polite. especially Jay who went out of his way to be helpful and friendly.. Will stay there again on my return to Sacramento.

Room Tip: We had a king suite, in the back, very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your week's stay with us. I look forward to serving you with same great service on all your future visits to Sacramento.
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We've stayed at this hotel several times before when we dropped off our daughter at Sac State and enjoyed those previous times, but this last stay was not a good experience. To start off, the room had a bad odor when we first arrived. We had to keep the window open for several hours to air out the room and asked for extra air refresher. Second, the heated pool was not heated at all which was a big disappointment for our 2-year-old daughter who was excited to swim like from previous visits. One good experience is the breakfast in the morning. Hopefully the hotel gets to see this review and fix these things before we book another stay there.

Room Tip: Please see my review comments above.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback and repeat business. Please be assured that your feedback is not just another review on some wall. We take each feedback seriously and use it to improve our hotel and services. My sincere apology for not meeting your expectations on your most recent visit. We are addressing the pool heater issues and will have it fixed shortly. I hope you will give us an opportuinty to better serve you on your next visit to Sacramento.
Bath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed here for a family wedding, having reserved three rooms. Rooms clean and comfortable, breakfast was passable (typical for this type of place, juice, cereal, waffles, bacon egg and sausage sometimes, a little slow to refill)

Convenient location by the freeway

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am pleased that your group enjoyed their stay with us during the wedding. Our full hot complimentary breakfast offers a variety of food choices for all our guest. We are constantly working on improving our service and will make certain to keep breakfast items stocked promptly. We look forward to your future stay.
Bend, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have regularly stayed at this motel in the past, but will not do so in the future.
First, there was no record of my reservation - - I had the reservation print-out to show them, then confusion regarding the origins of this reservation.
I have now been charged twice for the same stay. This dispute, now six weeks old, has not yet been resolved. My credit card company is handling this issue.
The rooms are comfortable and it is a good value.
The cleaning team is very good and I always leave them a gratuity when I leave.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor and towards the back of the building away from traffic.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Please accept my most sincere apology for your inconvenience. I am highly disappointed that my team failed to meet your expectations. I hope that we have resolved the billing issue to your satisfaction by now. However, if the issue is still pending kindly email me directly and I will get it resolved for you today. Guest satisfaction is always priority one for all of us at Comfort Inn & Suites of Sacramento. I hope you will give us an opportunity to make things right and maintain your trust. My direct email is comfortinnsacramento@gmail.com. Thank you.
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

As a student/traveling RN on a budget, this hotel met all my needs: conveniences (closes to CSUS and all major highways), budget friendly, but most important of all great customer services. Raj was extremely helpful when it comes to booking my room and assisting me with all my I.T issues (i.e. connecting to WIFI on my laptop). He went above and beyond. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, which was critical because I am a light sleeper. Overall, this was a great experiences and I will definitely revisit this hotel in the near future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compliments. I am pleased that you had a great experience at our hotel and that I was able to help troubleshoot the internet connection. One of the perks we offer our guests is the 24 hour free technical Internet connectivity support. Thank you for your willingness to share your experience. We look forward to serving you on your future trips to Sacramento.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!