“Unsavory” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Carson City, Nevada, United States
“Unsavory”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was, by far, the most disgusting hotel/motel I have ever stayed in. My husband, two children and myself needed basic accomodations. This motel did not even fit that bill. I found hair and bugs in the shower, a cockroach next to the bedside table, a previous guests' litter behind the side table and next to the bed. The sheets had holes in them, the mattresses were stained with who knows what.The "non-smoking" room smells like smoke and wet dog. On a positive note, I checked for bed bugs and found none, I think. I'm pretty sure we saw drug deals and a little prostitute business going on. On our return from the LMFAO concert we went to Sacramento to see, a police officer questioned our return into the Motel 6 parking lot. This is a great motel if you want a dingy place to sell drugs or turn tricks. One other positive thing-the front desk people were nice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Syracuse, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I saw what I believed to be prostitutes coming out of hotels. I saw several with children so I can only assume that they actually live in this motel 6.
I needed more towels and when I asked the lady with the cart who was coming around cleaning she said she had none to give.
I will never return to this motel 6 again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

the guest sevice team is always alsome and housekeepers keep getting friendler. I made friends with all workers there and I keep them as friends. Rooms where clean guard was on his job loved it.Well go back even to just say hi to new friends

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Mission Viejo, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2008

I was not familiar with the area but this was close to the event we were going. Reservation was for 2 queen beds but at the desk was told none was available and that I should have called hotel directly to confirm availability. We went back and forth for a while until he says he was going to check and try to fix something for me as if he was doing me a favor. Finally got what we reserved for.
Place has a parking lot for truckers but only had 1 or 2 trucks outside. There were juvenile males hanging out on the 2nd floor with their bmx bikes. At night there were young males in hip hop attires hanging out of their door. Saw a street walker approached
a car on the lot. Didn't feel safe at this place.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Motel 6 Sacramento South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Sacramento South

Address: 7407 Elsie Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95828
Location: United States > California > Sacramento
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #76 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Sacramento South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Sacramento South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sacramento Motel Six
Sacramento Motel 6

If you own or manage Motel 6 Sacramento South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.