I had stay here for a couple of nights and I have to say it is one of the best hotels I been to. Breakfast was good and Sergio makes an awesome omelet. I had lunch here and Herman was so sweet. He made me a special salad. It was delicious. The girl at the counter was so helpful and sweet. Her name was Bonny. She had told me Herman can make me anything, I just had to ask. I will definitely come back and visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites