My husband and I stayed here in Nov. 2012 on the last part of our west coast 40th birthday travel escapade (we did Vegas, San Fran., Napa, and Sac.) and I must say, this hotel was clean and surprisingly elegant. Each night they have a cocktail reception for a few hours with hors d'oeuvres and snacks including, chips, dip, pretzels, and open bar (no top shelf of course) but wines, beers, and standard mixed drinks. Which is complimentary for guests. Then in the morning there is a complimentary breakfast buffet, which was FABULOUS! There was an omelet station w/ all the fixings, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, cereals, yogurts, granola, various fruits, muffins, toast, teas, coffee, and juices. Just an amazing amount of food. The pool is indoors and heated, clean and quiet, as is the Jacuzzi right next to it. There is also a small workout room (not quite a gym) but it has the basics (treadmill, stationary bike, weights, etc) headphones and lemon water available as well. At the end of a long two week vacation on the West Coast, this was a lovely way to end it. It’s also near the capitol building and walking distance to Old Sacramento, which is like walking back in time, into an old western movie. Lots of fun. The staff at the Embassy Suites can’t go w/o mention as well. We were looking to just go out for a quick drink locally and they gave us plenty of options along w/ shuttle service to the nearby places (that only happens if they aren’t using the shuttle to p/u guests from the airport)! ES is geared to the more corporate traveler, but I enjoyed it very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Reservation Counter, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites