This hotel was terrific! The room was big and had a nice layout. And of course, you can't beat an Embassy Suites breakfast! The dinner reception had veggies and dip and chips and dip. The hotel is right across the street from Old Sacramento. This area is really neat and has lots of shops and restaurants. There is also a shopping center near by. The staff is very friendly and helpful, including the outside parking/shuttle staff. They gave great recommendations for dinner. I would definitely stay here again if I travel to Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites