If you don't need to be within walking distance of capital then this is a very good bet for Sacramento because of it's location. You can walk to the tourist area of Old Sac for their stores and restaurants, you are in a spot with a great view of the river, you are a few hundred yards to an entrance of all of the major Sac highways. The lobby area is nice with the towering atrium, the rooms are very spacious with the extra sitting room, and you should take advantage of the breakfast buffet since you are paying for it in your room charge. This isn't the most beautiful or elegant hotel I have ever seen and you don't think of it in terms of Ritz Carlton service but because it offers so much it really is probably the best overall choice in Sacramento - and I have stayed at them all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites