“Lovely Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Los Angeles, California
“Lovely Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

First of all, I have to say that their beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in! The hotel's location is great. The only thing I have to criticize is that I stayed in a double room, fit for 4 people, and only had bathroom essentials, etc... for one person ( like bathrobe, shower caps..) I asked to get an additional robe and supplies, and never received it. Also no free internet :( But the staff was very friendly and the hotel and room was very clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear d c,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed and that you liked our staff! Thank you for your feedback regarding the bathroom essentials… we will take that into consideration when stocking the rooms. I apologize you did not get the extra items you requested... we are usually more than happy to provide any extra items. We hope you will join us again in the future!

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Germantown, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I went to Sacramento for vacation. I researched hotels in Sacramento extensively before choosing this one. It is a little bit pricey, but well worth the time spent there. We parked at a parking garage nearby that works with the Sheraton, and once registered with the front desk, we got a deep discount on our parking.

The staff is hospitable, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the upper floors provide a wonderful view of downtown. This location is also within walking distance to many nearby attractions- my favorite being the midtown farmer's market on Saturday morning!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear dustergrl,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation with with us and found the location, rooms, and service enjoyable! We hope you will come back again for another vivist!

Citrus Heights, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Fifteenth stay since 2003! Wanted celebrate birthday here, glad I did! Nickolas Flitsch took me the room! Club Level food excellent! All people here great! Larry at Club Level always has paper for me to draw animal pictures! Bartenders Nate Steve and Michael always have bar snacks for me!

Scale one to ten, big fat ten! I do highly recommend to stay here! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear karyn c,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us! we are so glad you continue to enjoy our hotel! We hope you will be back soon!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great Stay in Sacramento

This is a great property in downtown Sacramento. This is better than a category 3 hotel. Food great, service good, location is very good. I stayed several times here and we had a great time every time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear ToniCTravelAmeniti,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your time with us at Sheraton Grand Sacramento and that you found our property fit your needs! We are so glad you enjoyed our food, service, and location! We hope you will join us again soon!

Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The room was very spacious. The beds were comfortable and included four large fluffy pillows each! The bathroom was also a good size with good toiletries. Only drawback was waiting for the elevators--there are only four of them for this 26 story hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear FlamingoAZ,

Thank you for you review of our hotel! We appreciate you letting us know about your pleasent experience! We hope you will join us again soon!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel based on family and friend recommendations. Everything was perfect until the morning of our check-out. My husband and I were awakened by housekeeping. Apparently she nocked and since no one answered, she came in. This was at 9:00 am. My husband scrambled to cover himself at the sight of a woman entering our room. She exited absolutely embarrassed. I immediately called guest services. I asked what time check-out was and they replied, "12 o' clock." Then why did a woman come into our room I asked. Apparently we showed check-out in their system. I was very upset, I have stayed at many hotels around the world never have I ever been walked in on at 9:00 in the morning. I was asked about my service upon check-out and I explained the situation. I appreciated that they tried to make it up by refunding the valet parking fee of 28 dollars. I checked my account and not only did they not refund the 28 dollars but they double charged me for my room. I talked to Johnny (a supervisor) I was promised a refund and a follow up email. Its been 8 days and no refund or email. I was ready to give this hotel a chance but I tried calling again today and got transferred to an answering machine. I am dissapointed with this hotel's customer service :(

• Stayed June 2013
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear D1anna278,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered with staying with us. It is certainly below our commitment to service standards. I understand that your refund has been processed (on July 8th), however if you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Loren Colven
Front Office Manager
916-447-1700
El Dorado Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Getting in and out of the hotel was a breeze due to the friendly valet staff. That makes a big difference when traveling in a busy city. I was greeted promptly at the curbside by the valet and on my departure, the car was ready in just minutes.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Robert Y,

Thank you very much for letting us know about your recent experience! We will pass your praise onto our valet team. They truly are examples of what Sheraton Service is! We hope to have you back with us soon!

Guest Services Manager

Been to Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel? Share your experiences!