“great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Austin, Texas
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

very happey with our stay! valet very friendly and attentive, Nate took special care of us! Sarah at the front desk was great, sent up chocolate covered strawberries. Had dinner at the bar which was very good! Bar staff very professional and nice! Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

It's been awhile since I stayed in a Sheraton and this hotel really does deserve to bill itself as the Sheraton "Grand" because it's just that. I arrived late in the evening and was greeted by Jonny at the front desk. He was really welcoming and had me checked in in no time at all. He gave me the run down on everything I needed to know from where the gym & hours and where I could get a quick coffee in the morning.

The room was a very pleasant surprise because it was so comfortable. It was located in an alcove away from the elevator and was very quiet. There was a king size bed, flat panel TV and very large bathroom. The room was bright. There was a large pan aroma window with a great view of Sacramento. And if you've never been to Sacramento, it is a beautiful city -- much to my surprise and delight.

Ii would definitely stay at this property again and highly recommend it!

Riverside
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Despite this being a very nice hotel, I will never stay again unless they fix the heating in the lobby. It was cold in Sacramento, but it should not also require one to wear their overcoats and gloves while sitting in the lobby. I haven't been there during the heat of summer, but I wonder if the air conditioning would cool the space, if their heating system couldn't. So I'll take my 50 member conference that meets a couple times a year in Sacramento to another location.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

What will keep me coming back to the Sheraton Grand Sacramento is Katie Togiai, Nate Stone, Bethany Woy, and Becca Yamat. Since I travel here often and am away from friends and family, they make my stay much better and easier to be away. Their genuineness and kindness make this a home away from home.

• Stayed January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have been visiting the Sacramento Grande for almost a 10 to 12 months this past year (specifically 2012) and I would like to share my thoughts and appreciation on the very friendly and helpful staff at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento:

Johnny Pachero: Johnny is always extremely helpful and a pleasure when he is checking in any guest into the hotel. He always has a ready smile and willingness to help out. He has top notch customer service skills. He always knew my name and specifically always asked if I needed anything / assistance. Johnny makes you feel like he is welcoming you into his own "home."

Becca: In the PMB Market Bar. She is an extremely sweet and helpful in every aspect.Many a night after a long day of work I would come back to the hotel and head down to work at the hotel bar. Becca would always be waiting with a ready smile and willing to grab and accomodate my or my team's requests (from ensuring our drinks were always refilled to making us feel as if we are at "home away from home."

Lisa Dennis: Lisa has been an extreme support for my team. Every time we would ask Lisa for any help or assistance, Lisa was willing to help us with specific meeting requests or general requests that would make our work life in the evening's more workable.

The hotel overall is extremely busy and full during the week. While the staff is extremely helpful - I would recommend that the furnishing inside the hotel be upgraded. This would make this hotel unbeatable (especially in the Sacramento area).

Thank you for all of your hospitality - best wishes to all of the staff and Sheraton Sac Management.

Jamie N.

I have stayed at several SPG properties over the past 12 years and the staff's friendliness and willingness to be of service is unparalleled.

Room Tip: Don't take the suite :)
Walnut Creek, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We were pleased with the extraordinary service provided by:
Jason Hieronimus - Banquet Captain
Carlos Parga - Banquet Captain
Alex Palamarchuk - Head Houseman
Mylene De Guzman - Convention Services Manager
Sheila Torres - Sales Manager

We've held this event for many years. Attendees and exhibitors raved about this hotel. Telling us that this was the best event ever. Thank you for making us look good!

Regstrup, Vestsjalland, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband needed to go to Sacramento for his work and because there went a lot of stuff wrong we ended up at the Sheraton Grand in Sacramento for 3 months and i LOVED every second there.
the people behing the desk were always sooooo incredably nice and the congierce service was always there for us.
We also used the Vallet parking and those ppl were always sooo nice and fast.
and i wanna specially mention Katya Orellana from the lounge on the 26th floor, who really made our stay so much nicer and made us feel like home away from home.
I would REALLY recomment this hotel to everybody who is looking for a good hotel in Sacramento :))

Room Tip: higher floors are quieter, cause there is a firestation 1 or 2 blocks away and you def hear that whe...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel? Share your experiences!