“PMB Bar” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #11 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
“PMB Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

PMB Bar has some of the best service I've ever had in a bar. Bethany is an exemplary server. She remembered our drink orders without fail across several nights and even corrected orders that other servers messed up.

The hotel itself is nice, great location across from the convention center. Nice clean rooms, though the walls are a bit thin for my liking.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I had the most amazing stay at the Sheraton Grand Hotel. I remember encountering Lennie and he made me feel as though I was his favorite guest. I didn't feel like a guest but more like a dear friend. He went beyond my expectations to tell me about the foods and how to eat them with specific sauces. He was well versed in the menu and made sure my table was constantly clean.I tried serving him by placing my own plates away yet before I could move, he was there to take the plates at his insistance on serving me. In all my years of travel, I have not encountered such superior customer service. If you want superior service find Lennie Sciortino!

• Stayed November 2012
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

While visiting from Seattle on a business trip, I brought my wife along. I had meetings until 5PM and the Front Desk staff worker, Divia Dutt, graciuosly allowed us a late checkout of 2PM. Additionally, Divia checked us in the day before and made sure we felt welcomed into this top hotel in downtown Sacramento. I stay in hotels 60+ nights per year and the service at the Sheraton Grand Hotel is exceptional. Divia was a huge part of the overall positive experience.
Great job - we will be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the Starwood Preferred Guest Floor(s)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my first stay at the Sheraton and in Sacramento. Every aspect of service created a welcome atmosphere that complimented my time. The staff were wonderful, helpful and anticipated our every need. The staff made our 3 day meeting seamless through excellent customer service from sales to banquets. Michelle in Catering & Sales along with Carols Parga met our specified needs and some. Given our experience, we will be back in December to hold our next meeting and book rooms for our staff stay.

Room Tip: The hotel offers a 'green' program that allows you to conserve energy and reduce your footpr...
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is great hotel for a business trip. I've now stayed here on three, separate three-week visits and they were all positive. The rooms are immaculately clean, the beds are consistently comfortable and the staff is very helpful. We get free WiFi but I'm not sure if that's because of our length of stay or if it's standard if you have the right SPG status.

It's located a few blocks from the convention center, near the State House. There are many great restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

If you have SPG status, you also may be eligible for a Club Level room (25 and 26 floors) which includes their Club Lounge (on 26). It's small (only 4-5 tables) but perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast: hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, as well as toast and pastries. They serve Starbucks coffee and Larry (the guy who runs it in the morning) will give you a "go-box" if you want to take a snack with you. Don't expect Eggs Benedict or anything like that.

The gym is a nice size (on the 4th floor) and has about 4 treadmills, 3 ellipticals, and 2 bikes plus free weights and exercise balls. There's also a small outdoor pool.

Room Tip: If you get a Club Level access room, ask how close it is to the Club Lounge as that can be quite noi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Barbara J,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! Thank you for letting us know that you enjoy our hotel so much and what specifically was to your liking! We hope you coninue to come back and enjoy the hotel when in Saramento!

Cheers,
Laguna Hills, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is my third time staying at the Sheraton while on business in Sacramento. It is conveniently located across the street from the convention center and just a few short blocks from the Capitol. The bar is friendly and not terribly expensive. Check-in and check-out was done professionally, swiftly and with a great attitude. The room was large enough to work in, very clean and very comfortable. The Sheraton has a very nice in-hotel restaurant and is very close the tree really great eating spots. Doorman and bell staff was on hand to help with anything.

Room Tip: Try to get close to the elevator for convenience. A higher floor affords a better view. If you don...
Dear Crewdog13,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel! It's always nice to hear that our staff is providing great service! We hope you continue to stay with us while in Sacramento!

Sacramento
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I did not stay at the Sheraton, however, I needed to park my car close to the Sacramento Convention Center as I had to work at a trade show. I usually valet my car at the Sheraton when working at events at the convention center or even at the Sheraton. I always have a pleasant valet experience at the Sheraton Grand. However, I would like to recognize, Scott and Paul as they were both very attentive and helpful with loading and unloading items for my show. I appreciate the quick turn around time with dropping and picking up my vehicle. Thanks Scott and Paul!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear AGIVO,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your great experience with our valet staff! We will pass along the praise to Scott and Paul. We hope to have you back again soon... maybe even to stay at the hotel!

Best,
Sheraton Grand Managers

Been to Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel? Share your experiences!