The lobby is wide and convenient. I usually get in here late at night on a flight from the East Coast and the lobby store is a welcome sight for the weary traveler. The front desk staff have always been efficient and nice.
Its only a short drive from the airport to the hotel. The parking is easy and in the morning there are plenty of places to get breakfast near the hotel. The hotel is convenient to downtown.
The rooms are clean and large so it is possible to unfold things a bit as well.
I definitely reccommend this is a place to stay while in Sacrament.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Sacramento Midtown is the perfect place to relax and recoup after visiting nearby downtown Sacramento. Our beautiful hotel is near the UC Davis Medical Center campus and perfect for both leisure and business travelers. Our spacious guess rooms are designed for guest comfort and feature warm colors to relax the mind. You'll find newly upgraded 32" flat screen TVs, desk area, coffee maker, two-line phone with speakerphone, voice mail and much more! On-site you'll find a business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, and whirlpool for your convenience. Our hotel also features on-site dining available at the Bistro, an American style cafe open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, our Bistro has a full service bar and proudly serves Starbucks Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Sacramento Midtown Hotel Sacramento
- Courtyard Sacramento Midtown
- Sacramento Marriott
- Sacramento Courtyard