Went to a class for a nursing certification at this hotel. It was small, but had everything I needed. No other hotel was in the area though, so I didn't have a choice. Nice quick check-in and large room w/fridge and sitting area. Great bed and pillows. Spacious business rm with 2 computers. Small work-out room. There is a small restaurant/bar that is very plain, but serves very good food. Swimming pool: cold!! jacuzzi-nice, but more like a warm bath. Quiet area. Not too far (& easy to get to) from the capitol building and Old Town Sacramento & river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Sacramento Midtown is the perfect place to relax and recoup after visiting nearby downtown Sacramento. Our beautiful hotel is near the UC Davis Medical Center campus and perfect for both leisure and business travelers. Our spacious guess rooms are designed for guest comfort and feature warm colors to relax the mind. You'll find newly upgraded 32" flat screen TVs, desk area, coffee maker, two-line phone with speakerphone, voice mail and much more! On-site you'll find a business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, and whirlpool for your convenience. Our hotel also features on-site dining available at the Bistro, an American style cafe open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, our Bistro has a full service bar and proudly serves Starbucks Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Sacramento Midtown Hotel Sacramento
- Courtyard Sacramento Midtown
- Sacramento Marriott
- Sacramento Courtyard