“Very nice relaxing RV Park” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sacramento
Sacramento Shade RV Park
2150 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95821   |
Newport Beach, California
“Very nice relaxing RV Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

At first we were not sure of the place when we first arrived. It is not a big park and Most are permanent residences. We didn't think our 40ft RV would fit. But the space they had for us worked well. Linda was very helpful. We had our very own peach tree which I took some for the road. We were in the back and it was very quiet and relaxing. When we left we accidently clipped the electric meter. Linda called us to ask if we knew we did it and asked if we had damage to our RV. She wasnt accusing us just wanted to find who did the damage. She was very nice about it. We were on the road and I said I would call her as soon as we stopped and look. Sure enough we had a tiny damage. I called her and said so sorry and let me know how much it was and put it on my credit card. She then said she would split the bill with me as they needed to upgrade it anyways. I was waiting for the big gouge. I was so impressed with that. Overall we had a good experience.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Yreka, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at SS RV Park and were treated very well by Linda and John. We much appreciated the hospitality and friendly guests who helped us park our fifth-wheel. It was crowded, but the friendly atmosphere made up for any inconvience. We would stay there again.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sacramento Shade RV Park? Share your experiences!