“Best Blue Cheese Burger in a while” 5 of 5 stars

(916) 444-3633
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capitol Garage Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 1,744 restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th
Denver
“Best Blue Cheese Burger in a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Close to convention center, fast and friendly service, inexpensive, good portions, inside and outside dining.

Visited August 2012

78% Recommend
Lake Forest, California
“Delicious and unique food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Our friends who live locally took us here. The food was fresh. Three of us had sandwiches and one a salad. The bread was fresh and unique combinations of meat, cheese, and vegetables made the sandwich fabulous. They offer a good selection of wine and beer.

Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food Cool Vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This place is hoppin, especially at night. The food is delicious. The service is a little slow, but always friendly and if you have time to hang out it's great. I ate in and ordered out! Great place!

Visited May 2012
“Didn't live up to reputation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012 via mobile

Called to place to go order @ 1:30pm. Was told only brunch menu available until 3pm. Called back @ 3, and phones went to voicemail, could not place take out order. Went in person and was told only dinner menu available. Ordered food to go and it was not packaged well- au jus wasn't sealed and spilled all over rest of bag. I personally feel $15 is too much for the spinach salad I ordered. Probably wouldn't eat here again

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elk Grove, California
“Great Food, but just ok service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

So I had one of the tastiest breakfast meals ever from this place. This place has a great location to everything and has excellent food and coffee. You need to order the "HUEVOS MACHACADOS"... OMG.... It was so good and I now crave it all the time. My friend had the french toast and really enjoyed that as well. Coffee here is good and they have pastries, muffins, and desserts and such as well.
The negative about this place is that every time we have been here, the service was a little lacking. I ordered a Cappuccino and it sat on the counter waiting for my waitress to grab it and bring it to me. I had to actually walk up and ask for it. When I got it, it was cold. I didn't say anything but that was my fault. Seemed like they didn't have enough help or something. Service was friendly, but just not what it could be.
I recommend you try this place and try the HUEVOS MACHACADOS. You will leave wanting more!

• Visited March 2012