We often visit Sacramento and somehow missed this gem of a motel . Intended for long stay business travelers, this place is perfect for our needs when visiting family. We had a room that was really like an apartment- bedroom, full size fridge , two television, DVD player-desk and efficiency kitchen. Super comfortable bed, continental breakfast included. Very near bike trail, college, river , freeway and downtown. All for the low price of 127 bucks. Some rooms are less. Would be great for a family with kids also. Dogs allowed.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Larkspur Landing Sacramento Hotel
- Larkspur Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Larkspur Landing Sacramento Hotel is ideal for every kind of traveler. It is conveniently located near Highway 50, California State University Sacramento and is within 3 miles of downtown Sacramento. The charming Hotel in Sacramento boasts a proximity to local attractions like Cal Expo, Arco Arena, and the Sacramento County Fairgrounds. Guests of this Sacramento Hotel enjoy excellent amenities that’ll make you feel at home. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, this Sacramento extended stay hotel offers unparalleled comfort and genuine hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Larkspur Landing Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.