“Very Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sacramento Downtown

You added Days Inn Sacramento Downtown to your Saves list
Days Inn Sacramento Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   228 Jibboom Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 (Formerly Capitol Inn)   |
Ranked #40 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
HUNTINGTON BEACH
“Very Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My sister and I spent two nights here (Jan 21 & 22) and had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean with free wifi that worked well and the frig, microwave and coffeepot I am beginning to expect with Wyndham properties. The river trail directly behind the motel can be accessed down a couple of blocks at Mitsui Park or the other direction from the motel at an intersectiom that allows access to the trail. We enjoyed walking the trail into Old Sacramento and visiting the Candy Heaven store for their dark chocolate-coated coffee beans that I've bought before and are scrumptious!

I do wish there was hard-boiled eggs or small containers of yogurt available that I've had at other properties. Still, the bagel and cream cheese with a fresh and tasty orange was very satisfying. Waffles could also be enjoyed. Food and drink was kept well stocked while I was there. When a carafe of coffee became empty, it was immediately refilled with fresh, hot coffee. I was disappointed that food could not be taken to your room as after having my own breakfast, I normally take my sister something before breakfast ends (at 9am) as she isn't the morning person I am.

We really enjoyed our time in Sacramento and are planning a return. This Days Inn was more than adequate in location and price and we wil be returning to it as well.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very enjoyable stay, rooms were exceptionally clean and neat. I only wish we could have done more laundry while we were there...The dryer was out of service. Friendly and helpful staff made breakfast very enjoyable in the mornings. We also enjoyed the USA Today available every morning! We would definately stay here again. For those of you that travel by train this is very accessible and with in walking distance from the train station.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

One of the few economy hotels in the area that have smoking rooms. Front desk was great when I checked in. However over the phone there were communication issues. Room was small but adequate for the stay.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Days Inn Sacramento Downtown? Share your experiences!