“Great Hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
New York City, New York
“Great Hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great location/price!! The hotel staff did a great job. From arrival to check out everything was great. I was able to sit outside at the pool area on 2 occasions. THe pool area is small but great for a leisure afternoon in the sun.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas. I was happy to hear our location and value exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your business and positive online review. We hope to serve you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and was never disappointed. Staff was pleasant, especially Lyla and Emilio. They greeted me everyday and always asked if I was in need of anything. Excellent staff.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast served every morning was not like any other I've had at a hotel. There were many choices and everything was made fresh. The staff that served us were very attentive as well.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for such an outstanding TripAdvisor review. We are truly happy to hear all of the positive feedback you shared about our room cleanliness and breakfast offerings bur especially our team members. I will personally recognize Lyla and Emilio for the excellent service they provided during your time with us. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Wow! The staff at this hotel is unmatched. Excellent customer service, they make sure you have everything you need all while respecting privacy. Very clean hotel, all the needed amenities. I will stay again if ever in the area. No complaints!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
We sincerely thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for such a fantastic TripAdvisor review. We are truly happy to hear all of the positive feedback you shared about our cleanliness and facilities but most importantly our outstanding team members. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Lake County, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Located this Hotel when looking for a Park & Fly. We've stayed at other Hotels for this purpose in the past. This was definitely the nicest and convenient of all of those in the past. Very clean lobby & room, nice larger pool/spa area and the on-site food service was convenient. Won't be going anywhere else for our future trips.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for your positive review. It is a pleasure to hear that there were several aspects of our property that you enjoyed during your stay with us on our Park & Fly package. We hope you will again choose the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas when you return to the Sacramento area.
South Lake Tahoe, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Wow! I guess you get what you pay for because this hotel was amazing. From the moment that I walked in I was greeted with smiles, professionalism, and best of all humor. Every employee I met here was all smiles!

I stayed at this hotel because I was flying out of Sacramento Airport and going to leave my car parked for two weeks. It was definitely the best deal I could find.
The room was beautiful and equipped with an extremely comfortable bed and even a Keurig for coffee in the morning.

After having a wonderful hot breakfast the next morning I was ready to leave for the airport. I forgot the name of the WONDERFUL lady who doubles as a shuttle driver and desk attendant for the Hilton, but she was amazing in customer service! She went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. I would most definitely recommend anyone to stay here if you like good customer service and a comfortable stay!

Room Tip: I stayed in the standard King bed and I was very pleased with my decision.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for the positive review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our rooms and facilities but especially the service you received from our team members while on our Park & Fly package. Once again thank you for your business and we hope to be of service to you again in the near future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I am a frequent traveler and I have never seen such a friendly staff as I experienced the past couple of days. Layla and Ryan at the front desk were so helpful. Kelly who transported us to and from the river dinning areas was a jewel. The entire staff was always smiling saying hello and offering to help in any way. Just a tremendous experience. It did feel like home away from home.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
We sincerely thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for such an outstanding TripAdvisor review. We are truly happy to hear all of the positive feedback you shared about our team members. I will personally recognize Lyla, Ryan and Kelly for the excellent service they provided during your time with us. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to serving you again at your new home away from home.
Chula Vista, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hotel feels like home. Great service and the people were friendly. Great management. I will return next year to this hotel again. I give it five stars. The other staff members that I came with stay at the Hyatt and the Sheraton next to the convention center. I visited both hotel and by far the Hilton Garden Inn was better. Quality of the room, space, and service was better at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for your positive feedback. It is truly a pleasure to know you enjoyed your time with us and found us to be suitable for your business travel needs. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you in the future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas? Share your experiences!