“Terrific Hotel for business/casual travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #4 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Barnstead, New Hampshire, United States
“Terrific Hotel for business/casual travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was in town for five days celebrating my youngest brothers wedding and picked this hotel due to its proximity to downtown and to my brother's house. I was expecting a nice but unremarkable hotel which is why I was so pleasantly surprised by my experiences there. It all started well. I was traveling with my wife and elderly mother, and the manager on duty came out to assist us with our luggage. He was so gracious and helpful. The front desk staff greeted us, and made sure everyone was taken care of. Lyla and Ryan were especially friendly and helpful. They made us feel like family. The rooms were ultra quiet, even though the hotel is right next to I-5. The bed was comfortable, the pool area clean. Even the hotel restaurant exceeded expectations. After five days, I really did not want to leave and will definitely plan to stay here when I next visit Sacramento.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and for your outstanding 5 star review. I will personally thank both Lyla and Ryan for the service thaey provided during your stay. It is truly a pleasure to know you enjoyed your time with us and found us to be suitable for your travel needs. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I picked this hotel partially based on TripAdvisor comments, but also because of its location just north of the downtown area, seemingly away from the heavy traffic, but still only a short way off the I-5. Its in a lovely, tree lined park-like setting; sort of an upscale industrial park, but all the buildings are only 3 or 4 stories. The price was amazingly cheap for a very nice king room; service from the front desk people was excellent and the restaurant surprisingly good and very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place for anyone travelling to the Sacramento area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. We were pleased to learn that you our location, facilities and restaurant selections were to your liking. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we look forward to your next visit.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was here for a week working every night past midnight. Each time upon returning to hotel, I found the security guard making his rounds. Hotel is conveniently located in a woodsy and quiet area just off I-5. The backside of my room faced I-5 but I never heard a sound from the freeway (or from my neighbors). The room was clean,the bed was most comfortable, and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. I was thrilled to hear that our team members were friendly and helpful during your stay and that quiet location and safe location all met your expectations. We truly appreciate your business, positive recommendation and hope to serve you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.
Portland, OR, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have often stayed at the Hilton Group for the following reason - quality - value - good hotel - location. And this hotel was no different . No matter where I travel the Hilton branch is always top notch and after a long busy day is a pleasure to get to your room and know that you will have a clean room , comfy bed , quiet enviroment and all with fashionable setting and all at a good fair price . I had not had a bad experience at this brand and would be shocked if I did . You do hotels right !! Keep up the good work !!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and your loyalty to Hilton hotels. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated. It is truly a pleasure to know you enjoyed your time with us and found us to be suitable for your business travel needs. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to be of service again in the future.
Carlsbad, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Clean an comfortable. Recommend. Staff is friendly, facilities are above average for a Hilton Garden Inn. I will stay there again. Especially impressed with how quite the facility is. Always satisfied wiht Hilton properties, this location very nice although a bit pricey booking a the last minutes.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. We were pleased to learn that our location, facilities, and service were to your liking. Your enjoyment is important to us and we are happy to be able to provide comforts and conveniences that you value. Once again thank you for your loyality to Hilton hotels and for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.
Sacramento, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed at this Hilton location because of a business trip I was on and the location was great. It's about two miles away from the busy hustle and bustle of Sacramento yet close enough to the action so that I wasn't late to any of my meetings. The Staff was nice and friendly, parking was close, and their pool and jacuzzi area was clean and not crowded at all. I searched the internet for current running promotions and I found one for a free buffet breakfast with a one night stay. The buffet was good and they had a chef on hand for cook-to-order omelets that were very filling. Most importantly the internet service in the room was free of charge something that the Oakland Hilton does not offer. My overall experience was great and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask about any current running promotions or perks
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. I was thrilled to hear that our team members took good care of you during your stay and that our breakfast offerings, room cleanliness and location all met your expectations. We truly appreciate your business, positive recommendation and hope to serve you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas? Share your experiences!