My cousin and I were driving up to Oregon and made an overnight reservation for the Hilton Garden Inn after reading Trip Advisor ratings. We appreciated that the hotel had free and convenient parking. The hotel is very well kept and clean, and our room was fine--also clean and well kept. For $108 (including tax), we found the Hilton Garden Inn to be a very good value for the money. I would stay here again. It was also very convenient to a very good fish restaurant on the River. Very, very easy access to Highway 5. We didn't have the breakfast buffet, but opted just for hot oatmeal, which was very reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn
- Sacramento Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.