“Quality Staff and Courteous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2810 Gateway Oaks Drive, Sacramento, CA 95833 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #51 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Hayward, California
“Quality Staff and Courteous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The staff was so courteous and "knew" how to be helpful and they provided great customer service. I will stay here whenever my business requires a visit to Sacramento. Thank you to Ms. Darline Williams and staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’m happy that the staff was so accommodating and helpful.

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had just finished packing and moving and wanted a nice, quiet stay at a decent hotel that was pet friendly. It was everything I needed: quiet location, excellent front office staff, pet friendly, wonderful beds, clean room. I would definitely stay there again if the occasion warranted.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm happy to hear our pet-friendly rooms and quiet location were convenient for you during your stay with us! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Immaculate rooms in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Nearby restaurants a plus and 1 block from a Starbucks was nice in the mornings. Great walking paths, pet friendly. 10 minutes from Sacramento Airport, 5 minutes from downtown. All staff and management are friendly, helpful, professional, and courteous.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear our location was convenient for you and close to everything you needed! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is based on my personal experience: Manager and staff at the front desk are very helpful & friendly, Has clean bathroom Kitchen & bed, Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to freeways & the Airport. Would recommend this hotel when you are looking to stay during a personal or business visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you liked our clean rooms and quite location!

I’m so glad that you found everyone so helpful and friendly, we strive to create a “home away from home” for every guest and it sounds like we have succeeded at our goal! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The Homestead is the only place to stay.They provide value, clean safe environment, and outstanding service. The response to any request is handle with the upmost exspedincy. This review
is based on my personal opinion. I have stayed all over the U.. S., Homested is a must have for families to experience. I recommendP this Homestead located in South Natomas Ca. My family thanks the entire Homested Management & Staff of South Natomas California for a job
well done.i

• Stayed December 2012
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm so pleased to hear that you value our hotel and would recommend it so highly.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you and your family again, should your travels bring you all back to our area.
Alameda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I loved staying at Homestead Suites, Sacramento with the exception of what I mentioned in the title. The King Studio I stayed in was immaculate and I was extremely impressed with very large dressers and a closet with mirrors that doubled in size in comparison to most Hotels/Motels. WiFi was excellent, however I upgraded so I could stream without problems. Kitchenette had all I needed, lots of cupboard space, range, full size refrigerator and microwave (in addition to toaster and coffee maker...I brought my toaster/convection oven and Breville (KCup,Keurig coffee maker). Even bringing these items left me plenty of space on breakfast bar/table.

All staff except for one (no names mentioned) went out of their way to assist me in any needs I encountered (such as an extra pot for cooking).

The gentleman who provided maintenance and upgrades was a "shining star", as well as Darlene in addition to my housekeeper. Always there to go above and beyond. Immaculate indoors and outdoors!

Laundry room immaculate with plenty of washers/driers that appeared brand new.

Truly felt safe even considering that it was an external hotel (enter room from outdoors), lovely, quiet neighborhood and very quiet.

Kudo's!

Diane
Travel RN

Room Tip: Look at your room before paying for it. Ask if there are elevators and luggage carts in addition to...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us; from the extra large storage space in the rooms to the staff who went above and beyond!

Our goal at the hotel is to create experiences like yours and I am so glad that we succeeded.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

The pictures on the internet look great but dont let this fool you. You will be stollen blind, your room wont get cleaned, and managment does not care at all since they have your money. We stayed here for 2 weeks and payed more then if we were staying on the vegas strip and had more then $500 stollen, animals stollen, and felt like we were living in a soup kitchen. This was a terrible experience and would never stay in anything remotly close to a connection with homestead suites.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel. Please accept my most sincere apologies that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests to enjoy; I am deeply saddened that we were unable to do this for you.

Please know that the staff and I would never steal anything from any of our guests. It is our goal to provide a safe environment for all, which means that we are actually ensuring all those visiting with us are taken care of at all times. If you are missing anything, please do contact the hotel directly and we will be happy to help you locate the items in question.

As well, our housekeeping staff cleans each room every 7-days, or in between per guest's request for an additional minimal fee, and after each guests checks-out of the hotel. The Manager will then inspect the completed rooms, ensuring they are up to our companies cleanliness standards. I am sorry if you felt that we did not live up to this promise. I have spoken to the staff and reviewed our processes so a situation like yours does not happen again.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again to show you our redoubled efforts. We look forward to having that chance in the future or having you visit any of our other properties around the U.S. and Canada.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas? Share your experiences!