“Wonderful business stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport - Natomas

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport - Natomas to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport - Natomas
Ranked #1 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Portland, Maine
“Wonderful business stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

I stayed at the property for two nights on a business trip--and would definitely return. I can think of only good points. The rooms are spacious, the bed was comfortable, and it was so nice to have a living room/kitchen area! There was also free wireless internet throughout the hotel. The breakfasts were very good (for a free breakfast at a hotel) and the evening social/dinner had food I would have been willing to pay for. There are also many fast food alternatives and a safeway within walking distance. Finally there was a small, but sufficient, exercise room and the courtesy van driver was, indeed, courteous.

The only negative I can think of is that it is near the highway. But, I asked for a quiet room and they gave me one facing the interior courtyard/swimming area, which was sufficiently quiet for me to sleep well.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

Bed was extremely comfortable. Very quiet room (couldn't hear what was going on in surrounding rooms like you can at most Hamptons or Courtyards), very nice kitchenette although I didn't use it. I don't get much quality sleep on the road, so I would definitely stay here again!!! Very quick drive to downtown as well...I had dinner there before bed and quick drive to the airport in the morning! Great continental breakfast as well.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2010

I went to Sacramento for a Metallica concert at the Arco Arena so my friend booked to stay at the Homewood Suites as it is relatively close to the arena and close to food outlets.. and boy.. do you get a huge choice for food! It was food heaven for me and something in the area to suit everyone! There’s even a Walmart/Target in the area.

The hotel offered free parking which was another bonus for me and the staff on arrival and throughout the stay were incredibly friendly. They made us feel very warm and welcome. ]

We checked in and when we got to our room we were shocked at how awesome it was! It was HUGE!!! We had a kitchenette with a living area that had a TV. Then in a separate room there was the bedroom with 2 huge beds and another TV. The bathroom was in another room which was also huge. It didn’t have a bath though (at least I don’t think it did) it has a huge walk in shower.

Room was very clean and we were very comfortable indeed, the beds were incredibly comfortable.

The only downside was that the hotel didn’t have a bar or breakfast facilities which I guess is why we have little kitchenettes. That didn’t matter though as we were in the middle of a food metropolis!

Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

Went to the Arco arena for the Dane Cook show and spent the night. This place was awesome! Clean, quiet, and very comfortable. Me and my GF travel to Las Vegas at least 3 times a year and have stayed at the best hotels....Monte Carlo, NY NY,Paris, MGM. Well this room here at Homewood beat them all.......it"s like a one bedroom apartment. Two flat screen t.v's, full kitchen, small livingroom I mean just a great place for the price. Thank you Homewood for the great experience.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

Chose this location due to it's proximity to the airport. Was pleased to find such a selection of dining/shopping nearby! Check in was friendly, fast and efficient. Room was clean and ready to go upon arrival. Enjoy the spaciousness of Homewood Suites room and it's nice to have the kitchen area if you are on an extended stay. Breakfast was the standard and nothing special but the evening meal was suprisingly good! Would definitely recommend this location!

• Stayed September 2009
baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

This was my first time I have ever stayed at a Homewood Suites and will be using them in the future. This hotel was less than a year old (Nov 08) and was a great value. The suite was beatiful it was to bad I was there by myself on business. I would really liked to been able to enjoy the pool, spa and workout room. They provided a nice evening meal, salad, lasagna and breadsticks, wine, beer and sodas. It more than met my expectations. There are other places to eat nearby within walking distance. The airport is close by which was great for our early flight out. We did not get to experience the breckfast since we had to leave so early.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

I'm a frequent business traveler, but my one-night stay at this Homewood Suites was for a family weekend trip. There were 6 of us in all (4 adults, 2 young children). I reserved a 2-bedroom 2-bath suite because we needed the separate living spaces. Based on the earlier reviews, I knew this is a newly built hotel (opened in Nov. 2008), so I expected it to be clean. It was spotless indeed. We were going to arrive late in the day, so about 40 minutes away we called while driving to order two cribs to be delivered to our suite, and upon check-in the friendly receptionist informed us the cribs are in our suite waiting for us. Nicely done.

The rooms are very well appointed. Free wired and wireless internet available in the room. The 2-bedroom suite has a living room/kitchenette in the middle, and two separate bedrooms (with doors) on either side. There are three 37" LCD TVs (one in each room) available, with HD programming (including HBO HD). The kitchenette has a two burner electric cooktop, a dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and a full size fridge. Pots, pans, cooking utensils, and dishes are available for a service of 4.

The location is great. It's near the Sacramento airport (has free shuttle), and the driving time to downtown Sacramento and the Capitol grounds is just 10-15 minutes. There are large strip malls within walking distance, with an In-N-Out Burger just a block away!

The complimentary breakfast is passable. It's more than a typical continental breakfast, because it has hot foods (eggs, potatoes, bacon) but it's not as good as what an Embassy Suites would offer, for example. It served our purpose because the six of us could (two are young children) get a decent meal without the hassle of going to a restaurant, while saving $$ for other purposes.

In summary, I would definitely stay here again not only for personal travel, but for business as well.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport - Natomas? Share your experiences!