I went to Sacramento as an afterthought, and now I'm glad I did! Although this hostel is a bit more expensive than most others, it's well worth it: the mansion itself is stunning and it's located close to everything in Sacramento. The rooms were spacious and the common areas were exquisite.
Likes: size, location, beds, rooms, relaxed atmosphere.
Dislikes: I didn't have a ball gown and therefore couldn't host a proper dinner party in the parlor. ;-)
- Also Known As:
- Sacramento International Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to relax in the comfortable elegance of a beautifully restored 19th century Victorian mansion, one of California's best travel deals and America's most unique hostel. The 1885 mansion features lavish sitting rooms, stained glass skylights, elegantly carved stairways, and chandeliers, plus amenities including a fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, library, outdoor patio, Internet access, and on-site laundry and parking. Located near the Capitol. Private and shared rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sacramento International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.