“Beautiful property” 4 of 5 stars

Eagleville, Pennsylvania
28 attraction reviews
“Beautiful property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my second favorite winery. (Frog's Leap was my first!) Peju has a beautiful property. We loved all the flowers and statues around the property. There's also a Koi pond, although it seems way too small for such large fish! :-(

The gift shop was nice. They had a lot of pottery and pretty wine-related gifts.

The wine tasting was very nice. The woman gave us some history about the winery and the owners of the winery, which really added to the experience. The tastings were generous and we were able to get into the tasting for free, because an app (I don't recall what the name of the app is. Just look up wine tastings in the Apple store.)

Overall, this was one of our favorite wineries.

Visited August 2013

Fort Worth, TX
95 attraction reviews
“Phenomenal Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Set in beautiful backdrops of mountains and vistas, this winery is perhaps our favorite in the area. They have such a Nepalese influence, and there is also appealing art displayed in the winery. Wonderful wines, waitstaff and setting!

Visited August 2013
15 attraction reviews
“Excellent light red wines & merlot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times. I brought an out-of-towner friend. The ground is simple but the view from the 2nd floor is beautiful.
Their Merlots are often voted winner by experts. I like their patio wine, Provence. It's light & easy to drink. This is great for people who don't really drink wine.

Visited June 2013
Sedona, Arizona, United States
“My New Favorite Wine (and dog friendly too!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

During our recent stay in the wine country my wife and I were deciding which winery's to visit by looking thru the local guide. We chose several that we knew, but I kept telling her that we needed to go to Peju. Not sure what made me feel drawn to go there, because I never heard of Peju, but after visiting Sequoia Grove we headed there. Beautiful property, grounds and art work. Our tasting host Richie was superb. He was intuitive, friendly, funny and very well educated in wines and the region. By the time we left, we felt that we had made a new friend and will keep in touch with him. Oh, The wines were fantastic too. We joined the club and ordered a case to be shipped back to Sedona.
Peju is also dog friendly. We travel everywhere with our pup Zotz and this was the first winery that he laid down, splayed out and relaxed. I guess he just felt as comfortable as we did. Can't
wait to go back next month.

Visited July 2013
Mountain View, California
“Great wines!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We visited Peju during the 4th of July weekend and while they were not extremely busy we did have a 15 min wait for our tasting. Their wines are good, I was in in party of 4 and we each purchased a bottle. They charge $20.00 for a tasting of 4 wines and we were given a bonus taste of their Zinfandel, the problem I had was that we were being provided a much smaller amount than the other folks in our group even after pointing it out to the gentleman. Maybe he had a few to many glasses of their Zinfandel before his shift and therefore could not figure out how much he was pouring in each glass?

Visited July 2013