“Place to stop in the valley” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vacaville, California
“Place to stop in the valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I have been going to the grill for the last 25 years and we have seen very little change over the years.Of course chefs and waiters have changed and have tried their best to keep the same quality dishes . We had smoke salmon and house salad and both were very tasty. The service is fast and efficient.
The best time for lunch is 11:30 am to have a seat otherwise if you arrived around noon you may have to wait. Outside seating is very with a bar for a faster service.
Now have a new location in Yountville at the place of the California Cafe

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Grill going downhill!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I have been going to the RG for 20 years. They have changed owners and managers more than a few times but the food remained untouched. We went up Saturday for a late lunch ordered our usual Chicago artichoke dip and cheeseburger for me and vegi burger for her. The dip never came and my burgers meat was lower quality and that tasty sauce was missing. My wife's vegiburger was totally different and bland. BTW our meals were cold.

massachusetts
“grilled artichoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

the artichoke was the star and the onion rings were sweet and not greasy--the french dipped sandwiches were to die for-

Visited July 2014
Barrington
“Rutherford Grill is delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I went to Rutherford Grill for lunch. We had a bit of wait for an outside table but were happy to wait at the bar with a drink. The staff was very courteous and honest about the wait time. The interior decor is rustic yet very beautiful. When we received our table outside it was wonderful, with a gorgeous view. And, the French Dip was absolutely outstanding! I would highly recommend Rutherford Grill!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ladera Ranch, California
“So satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

What a wonderful experience. The service was fantastic-and I come from a family of restaurant servers and industry workers. The staff took such great care of us and the food was wonderful.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere