“WORST HOTEL EVER! DESI AND SASHA and NOEL ARE OPEN DRUG USERS ” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Miami, Florida
“WORST HOTEL EVER! DESI AND SASHA and NOEL ARE OPEN DRUG USERS ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

By far I have to say this is the worst hotel I have ever been into there were cockroaches everywhere when we went into the room everything was discussing smelled like cigarettes and was dirty and also we noticed that outside all of the employees were using drugs openly

This hotel is very unsafe right off of the highway and in a bad area I would not suggest this to anyone and I wouldn't please let anyone know that this is a dangerous place to be!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pioneer, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It was great to have a mini kitchen , a box of supplies delivered to our room within 5 minutes after our request. Broken kitchen cupboard over the stove.
The phone in the room did not work. No wake up calls available anyway.
TV and Wi fi worked well. The facility was over all dark inside.
It was great to be able to bring our well mannered quiet dog! Staff was very nice despite some difficult guests hanging about.

Room Tip: get a room that does not face the freeway
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Took my girlfriend here during mothers day weekend. Had a great time. The rooms are nice. Being able to have a actual kitchen in the rooms, is always a big plus. The staff when I checked in, was really nice. And filled us in with everything we needed to know. Definitely one of the nicer hotels in the area! Better than most of the more expensive hotels! It's close to everything. The casino is only about 10-15 minute's away. Definitely beat my expectations. I'll definitely go back next time I'm down there.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've stayed at Extended Stays at various locations. This is my first time at the Roseville one.
I'm Sorry to say that this one falls way short of amenities than any other one.
It has the stove, refrigerator and microwave however you can't use the stovetop because there isnt ventilation for exhaust. No oven or dishwasher, pool or meeting room for breakfast like other sutes have.
The kitchen has nothing in it when arriving. You have to request coffeepot, plates, utensils, etc.
The staff was friendly.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stay at Extended Stay often. It is like a home away from home. It is conviently located and we are welcomed by name. Great place to stay. It has all the emenities at a reasonable price. The staff takes good care of us.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The managment is absolutely great! The hotel manager is extreamly nice and everyone that works in the hotel has awesome A+ service, very helpful and nice! Rooms are clean, spacious and has a kitchen. My fiance and I feel at home here!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was better than expected. I’m proud of our staff for providing you with great customer service and a comfortable stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

Some of the employees were very nice. However, I was in Roseville to work for 8 weeks. When checking in they told me that they normally do not leave the kitchen supplies in the room. However, since I was stay an extended amount of time they would bring it to me, but 5 hours later I had to phone the front desk asking for my kitchen supplies.
Also, my refrigerator was warm when I check in. I turned the thermometer to a colder setting and went to buy groceries. I put my groceries up and the refrigerator was slightly cooler. The next morning when I woke up the room had a smell and when I went to get breakfast from the frig. the Food was all hot. I turned the temp down even more to the coldest setting. That afternoon, after my first 12 our day at work I went to the frig and it was warmer than the room temp. I called the front desk to let them know that my food was spoiling and I needed the frig fixed. The front desk gentleman told me that the repairman/grounds keeper had left for the day and he would put in a order for it to me fixed on the next day. This was a Monday evening. By Thursday of that week nothing had been done about my refrigerator. I then decided I would call the Customer Service line to get help. They took all of the info about what had happened. They were going to patch me to the front desk again. The call got disconnected, but I immediately call the front desk back and talked to Sasha. She told me that she would get it fixed that day. She apologized for it not being fixed. When I got home from work at 7:30 pm. My frig was working (smelled like smoke but was cold). i then had to go buy new groceries for the items that were spoiled because of the problem. It just bothered me that things were not followed up on.

For a "newly remolded" hotel room heat/AC did not have a thermometer. You just had to guess.
It would be more cost effective to be able to set a temp and let the AC/Heater come on for what is needed to keep the room that temp.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is for smokers. Both sides are quiet NO BUSSINESS CENTER.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, March 30, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and that you experienced maintenance issues. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to make sure all items in the rooms are functioning properly. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville? Share your experiences!