“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Redding, California
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband was having medical tests at a nearby facility. He had surgery the week prior and my daughter and I had stayed there that week. This time was he and I. We were treated very well. The desk clerk remembered me and that my husband had had surgery! That surprised me. We liked the room. It was quiet and very clean. Will stay there again if we are in that area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

From the moment I arrived at the hotel the entire staff was friendly and I mean truly nice not the fake corporate stuff we get at the corporate places they generally wanted my stay to be nice and it was great. The hotel and room were very clean the front desk called my room after I checked in to insure everything was good and even though they didn't have a no smoking room for me you couldn't tell it was a smoking room very nice job. finally the coffee and snacks in the morning were nice with the coffee being very good. A job well done keep up the great work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Jeff - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our grab-and-go breakfast. We are proud of our staff for providing you with such friendly service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had stayed at Extended Stay America before when I was down in Elks Grove, so I was expecting excellence when I stayed here in Roseville. It's incredibly beautiful, comfortable and relaxing. A home away from home.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the freeway, which was surprisingly quiet. Depending on your preference, they ha...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am please to hear that we provided you with a comfortable and relaxing experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Springfield, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had some not so great experiences with other hotels/motels on a recent trip to southern California and had a hard time finding a place in this area to stay that was safe, comfortable and affordable. I didn't know what to expect when arriving here, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

I had stayed in places that I could describe as "fine." They were basic, cheap and safe but lacked something that I couldn't describe until I stayed here. The comforts of a home.

When I walked into my room at Extended Stay America, I felt like I was in an apartment. I had a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, office, dining room and closet. Honestly, I think my room was larger than the studio apartment where I live (minus the lack of storage). I even started going through the kitchen and found plates, silverware and the means to wash dishes. The room was not just homey, but clean and comfortable. I felt I could sit down, pull out my computer or watch a movie upon entering.

Over my stay (three days), I was constantly impressed with the staff (very friendly and accommodating-when my TV remote died and I lost the code for wi-fi) and with the comfort of the room. The breakfast is as described "grab and go," but it's enough to hold you until lunch. And with a kitchen, you can stock up as needed. There's a Trader Joe's, Grocery Outlet and Safeway not too far away. I was right next to the freeway, but with the double paned windows, I couldn't hear a thing.

This was the second part of my California trip and I wish I could have stayed here for the entire trip. I will most definitely return to Extended Stay America for future travels.

Room Tip: I found it more convenient to park in the front versus the back. Get to the hotel as early to check...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable room that had all of the amenities you need to feel at home. I am especially proud to read that my staff was so friendly and accommodating, and that we were able to provide quick service to any problems you encountered. The staff and I thank you again for your review. We would love to welcome you back, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Clean. Efficiency with good size kitchen. Close to everything in the area. I didn't have any problem with room facing the interstate.

There are some rooms that allow smoking so be sure to specify nonsmoking if that us an issue.

I paid 79 / nite and felt that was fair esp compared to most other hotels in the area above 100.

Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
John - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are glad that you appreciated your fully equipped kitchen. We're also happy to read that you found your room to be clean and affordable.

Our staff is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to us at sro@extendedstay.com. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Brookston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was a very nice stay... I felt very welcomed by night-staff Laura. She was exceptionally cordial. I had reservations and she went as far to say she was worrying about us and our arrival, hoping we were safe. Laura is an amazing person to deal with after driving all day, I am thankful we didn't run into someone that didn't have any compassion for people after being on the road all day. Very quiet, wasn't disrupted because of road noise or loud neighbors. Working nights, sleeping days is difficult in some hotels, but this one works out nicely. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are clean and bed are very comfortable. Laundry room is well taken care of and just an all around nice place to stay. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Elk Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

This Extended Stay has very nice, friendly and professional staff. I agree with Mike B., when he stated that problems are taken care of promptly. It's a great facility because the of the price, cleanliness, and proximity to excellent shopping( within one mile), a water park, movie theater, and restaurants. Most of the customers are working in the area or traveling through the area, so this hotel offers a very quiet environment.

Room Tip: I chose a room facing I-80. The traffic is not bother and I don't hear conversations at night w...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and our friendly, professional staff during your visit. As well, it's great to hear that all issues were addressed by our staff in a timely manner. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville? Share your experiences!