“Very Nice...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Brookston
“Very Nice...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was a very nice stay... I felt very welcomed by night-staff Laura. She was exceptionally cordial. I had reservations and she went as far to say she was worrying about us and our arrival, hoping we were safe. Laura is an amazing person to deal with after driving all day, I am thankful we didn't run into someone that didn't have any compassion for people after being on the road all day. Very quiet, wasn't disrupted because of road noise or loud neighbors. Working nights, sleeping days is difficult in some hotels, but this one works out nicely. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are clean and bed are very comfortable. Laundry room is well taken care of and just an all around nice place to stay. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Elk Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

This Extended Stay has very nice, friendly and professional staff. I agree with Mike B., when he stated that problems are taken care of promptly. It's a great facility because the of the price, cleanliness, and proximity to excellent shopping( within one mile), a water park, movie theater, and restaurants. Most of the customers are working in the area or traveling through the area, so this hotel offers a very quiet environment.

Room Tip: I chose a room facing I-80. The traffic is not bother and I don't hear conversations at night w...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and our friendly, professional staff during your visit. As well, it's great to hear that all issues were addressed by our staff in a timely manner. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Lake Elsinore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I came here on a work assignment . we did not realize there was renovation happening but the staff was so accommodating and we have not had any problems. we love this place! the staff is what helps make a great hotel. thanks to all the staff we have had a wonderful time there. the location is great and you cant really ask for a better hotel. thank you Alfie, Noel, Edna, Josh and the rest of the staff, your the best!

Room Tip: the 3nd floor is for the smokers. if your a non-smoker stay on the first or 2nd floor. the freeway s...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Randy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to our staff and hotel are much appreciated. I am so glad that you and your Wife truly enjoyed your visit to our hotel and the service that you received. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with the entire team.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@xtendedstay. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.
Lancaster, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Best place for the money and sometimes for twice the cost. Staff is always friendly and the problems are taken care of promptly. The hotel is undergoing a major renovation and the rooms are limited but the service is still there and the mess is not exposed to the customers.

The rooms are clean, quiet and spacious with adequate kitchen facilities.

The ONLY real complaint I have is the fact of the smokers hanging around the doors and the nonsmokers having to walk through a cloud of tobacco smoke to get in the hotel. Some of us are allergic to smoke and it makes us ill to be exposed to the element. Could something be done to limit them to a distance from the doors?

Overall an excellent place to stay and if this is the last time I will be staying here due to my work load I will be regretting it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Mikaela Z, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about friendliness staff; however, we apologized about other guests who were smoking outside the hotel.

To uphold our company's high standards, we will we will try to do a better job of monitoring making sure other guests are smoking in a designated area moving forward. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I came Roseville for the first time and chose to stay there. I was my second time of this hotel branch, but probably the best one.
When I reached there a nice guy was at desk and introduced us to our room.
The room was clean and so much better than the other branches.
This hotel is a pretty new extended stay in a good location , but the rest is very similar to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Babak - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments about our hotel and staff are much appreciated. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future!
schaumburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Home away from home. Very pleasant staff and guest that live here are great too. It gives you a family vibe staying here. It is nice that they are pet friendly and keep such a clean property.
Cherish Z.

• Stayed October 2013
Mikaela Z, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to our hotel are much appreciated. I met with the staff, and share your pleasant review about your stay.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well located and thoroughly cleaned with spacious room and basic kitchenette , I would certainly return even though my experience was marred by a failure to the wifi system which is aggravating as this is always a key criteria. Great running to be had for those so inclined around dry creek park which is just around the corner . They provide a simple "grab and go" breakfast

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
William - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the WiFi did not work properly. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I will contact our tech support team to investigate the problem. Still, I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location and your spacious, clean room, especially the kitchen.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville? Share your experiences!