“Great place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Lancaster, California, United States
“Great place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Check in went well and the desk staff was outstanding with cheerful help whenever asked. Recommended the Claim Jumper next door for dinner and even gave a coupon for a free appetizer. It actually was good but the coupon was expired and the manager had to be consulted.

Bed was comfortable and clean. Room was clean but some wear was showing in the bathroom. Tub was chipped badly and the sink was cracked around the drain. Nothing serious but shows need of updating.

I did ask Laura for the coffee to be refreshed when I left for the day but when I returned in the afternoon it was not done.

Other than that it was a very enjoyable stay and I have already made reservations for the next time in town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Robbie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate the comments you had about our hotel and apologize about the issue with the room you were first checked into. I'm glad to hear that it was immediately corrected and that the rest of your stay was a good one. We've spoken with our staff about the issue to prevent this from happening again.

If you have any additional feedback please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Clean room, Comfortable bed. We were in the area to attend a wedding. It was a pleasant 3 night stay. The only problem we had was that the room given to us had not been cleaned, this was corrected immediately.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

the rooms are nice and very clean.beds are also clean and relaxing.the hotel and the area are safe and quiet.when i stayed there,i never had a problem.my best hotel experience ever.the stuff is very friendly and helpful.price is reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had the best hotel experience with us! It's great to hear that you loved the staff and the rooms.

Folsom, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent services when need, location is great, very friendly staff and a quite calm peacefull surroounding. The price is perfect unlike other hotels that jump all over the place. They get a A ++++ for a job well done by me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you can relax during your down time with us! I’m happy that you find the prices, staff and location so accommodating.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Laura the front desk lady who checked me in was awesome. Quite helpful and very nice personality. The other staff member I interacted with was also nice.

It seems like they renovated the place some. They now have flat screen TV and some of the furnitures are newer. They even have free basic breakfast. Having a kitchen and full size fridge is a big plus.

For the reasonable price I paid, I think its worth it. The hotel is not fancy, but it does the job and I was able to sleep comfortably for the three days I stayed. I also felt that the neighborhood was in a good area and my car was safe. What more could you ask for a basic suite hotel?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Laura and the staff took such great care of you!

I’m glad to hear that you are happy with some of the upgrades we have been making, such as our Grab n Go breakfast and our new flat screen TV’s.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying here bi-weekly for two years while being treated for cancer. The staff is wonderful, remembers ny name and situation and makes every accomodation to care for me and my family. Excellent job by all.

• Stayed January 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's always a pleasure to see you and your wife with us when you are in town. We strive to make every stay enjoyable for all of our guests while they are with us and are glad to hear that we are heading in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experiences here and we will see you again on your next stay.
Cypress, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here while on a work assignment for my employer. Love the location, pretty much right in the middle of Roseville. Claim Jumper next door, Panda Express, Rubios, Carrows, Trader Joe's, Plaza Jalisco, and many others all nearby as well. The hotel itself is good, no issues, nice little studio had everything I needed for a temp home. No, does not have a pool :( , but what it does have is the nicest, friendliest, most helpful staff you will ever find! Noel, Laura, Barbara, Shelia, Nancy and all the others truly make this an excellent place to stay. I will be happy to stay here again and would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed your stay and found my staff to be most friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville? Share your experiences!