“Great location and very reasonably priced” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Great location and very reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

There are other hotels that may have newer decor or better ameneties, however for the price and the location to so many restuarants, movies, mall and waterpark you can't beat this place. I will always stay at a hotel that offers free wi-fi and breakfast and this was no exception. I liked that they had Showtime in the room which is an added plus. A couple things I didn't like is the pool is an indoor pool and there was no jacuzzi or work out room. I can deal with that since the price was under $100 a night and they did have all the things I NEED.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Hello! Thank you for your great review. I love sharing feedback like this with my team! I am thrilled you enjoyed your time here and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
cct8799
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed here one night and my stay was pleasant. The room was simple and provided a good night sleep. The bed was comfortable and the room was very quiet. I didn't ever hear my neighbors. The jacuzzi was warm and the pool was nice as well. Perfect after a long day. There were plenty of restaurants close by and access to I80 couldn't have been easier. The breakfast was really good too and consisted of cereal, eggs, bagels, and juices. I would stay here again and would recommend it to people passing through.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hi! Thank you for the glowing review! We appreicate you taking the time to write such kind words about us, and are thrilled that you enjoyed our location and amenities. Please visit us again when in the Roseville area!
Belmont, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was in Roseville for the US Rowing Youth National event in June. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Wifi and breakfast were included. The small pool was nice. Service was very friendly. The hotel is in a complex of Marriott properties. There are restaurants nearby. Pretty much everything you need is within a couple mile radius.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed all the amenities at our property, and that our staff provided you with great service. Please come and see us again the next time you are in Roseville!
Haltom City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

When my brother and I came for the funeral of another brother, we did not have the credit card authorization form to allow us to stay with a relative's card. Although we had to wait a little to get that sent in and processed, the staff were most helpful and encouraging. They talked to us to make us feel comfortable and then suggested we enjoy the appetizers next door with a Ten Dollar coupon that saved the day. We were tired and hungry and the food next door was great. The hotel staff soon got us in a room. As we were being helped, the answer on the phone lines from calls was upbeat and joyful. The interaction with other people checking was so wonderful, everyone felt like they were in a VIP suite. Every day we were there, the staff from the maids to the maintenance people we met in the hallway and especially the operations manager and reception staff make us want to come back and stay a lifetime. We say horrah for this property and it's staff. Thank you Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: The sound proofing in this property insures you are going to get the best room no matter where you s...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am beyond thrilled to hear such kind words about our staff. Most of all, I am happy to hear they made you feel comfortable during a difficult time for you. Again, thank you so much. We look forward to having you back soon!
Chillicothe, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was close to my family in Wheatland California. I will definitely stay here again. The staff was very nice and pleasant, our room was very clean and beds comfortable. We took a cab to the Galleria Mall and it only cost $7.50. We also went to Old Sac which was maybe a 30 minute drive.The pool was nice and clean and the breakfast bar was more than i expected. I was very happy with my stay at this hotel and will definitely be back. I want to thank all the staff for being so kind and helpful. Donna Simpson, from Ohio.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky H, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Donna,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your accomodations at the Fairfield Inn! We love hearing from our guests and want to thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Check-in was nice and easy. The room was very clean although a bit small for fitting two queen beds. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of options, including scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. Would recommend to anyone for a great mid-range place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to having you back soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is an older property run by a very nice staff. everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. the rooms are basic but everything you would need. nice breakfast in the morning and do have indoor pool however a nice patio outdoors behind where the pool is . good location with a few restaurants right there like in and out burger. also good for families, right next to the water park. rooms were quiet and beds were satisfactory

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our great value and wonderful location. We hope to see you again soon when you are in the Roseville area!