“Excellent hotel for the money” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Belmont, Massachusetts
“Excellent hotel for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was in Roseville for the US Rowing Youth National event in June. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Wifi and breakfast were included. The small pool was nice. Service was very friendly. The hotel is in a complex of Marriott properties. There are restaurants nearby. Pretty much everything you need is within a couple mile radius.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed all the amenities at our property, and that our staff provided you with great service. Please come and see us again the next time you are in Roseville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Haltom City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

When my brother and I came for the funeral of another brother, we did not have the credit card authorization form to allow us to stay with a relative's card. Although we had to wait a little to get that sent in and processed, the staff were most helpful and encouraging. They talked to us to make us feel comfortable and then suggested we enjoy the appetizers next door with a Ten Dollar coupon that saved the day. We were tired and hungry and the food next door was great. The hotel staff soon got us in a room. As we were being helped, the answer on the phone lines from calls was upbeat and joyful. The interaction with other people checking was so wonderful, everyone felt like they were in a VIP suite. Every day we were there, the staff from the maids to the maintenance people we met in the hallway and especially the operations manager and reception staff make us want to come back and stay a lifetime. We say horrah for this property and it's staff. Thank you Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: The sound proofing in this property insures you are going to get the best room no matter where you s...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am beyond thrilled to hear such kind words about our staff. Most of all, I am happy to hear they made you feel comfortable during a difficult time for you. Again, thank you so much. We look forward to having you back soon!
Chillicothe, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was close to my family in Wheatland California. I will definitely stay here again. The staff was very nice and pleasant, our room was very clean and beds comfortable. We took a cab to the Galleria Mall and it only cost $7.50. We also went to Old Sac which was maybe a 30 minute drive.The pool was nice and clean and the breakfast bar was more than i expected. I was very happy with my stay at this hotel and will definitely be back. I want to thank all the staff for being so kind and helpful. Donna Simpson, from Ohio.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky H, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Donna,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your accomodations at the Fairfield Inn! We love hearing from our guests and want to thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Check-in was nice and easy. The room was very clean although a bit small for fitting two queen beds. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of options, including scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. Would recommend to anyone for a great mid-range place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to having you back soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is an older property run by a very nice staff. everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. the rooms are basic but everything you would need. nice breakfast in the morning and do have indoor pool however a nice patio outdoors behind where the pool is . good location with a few restaurants right there like in and out burger. also good for families, right next to the water park. rooms were quiet and beds were satisfactory

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our great value and wonderful location. We hope to see you again soon when you are in the Roseville area!
California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is an older Fairfield but OK. I reserved a king with a sofa and was told when I got there it was not available. They instead gave me a room with two doubles but were to give me an additional discount and 5000 points. Well guess what , I think I got 5 bucks and still have not seen the points. I have contacted Marriott Customer Service and here we are 3 weeks and 4 emails later and nothing .. Seems as if Marriott customer service just does not care. I am Diamond Hilton and Gold Marriott so stay in hotel a lot very disappointing.

Room Tip: Look around there are lots of hotels on this corner or close by.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am very dissapointed to hear about your less than satisfactory stay. I am the new General Manager at the property, and want to make it right. I would love to speak with you further, so please give me a call at your convenience.
Palo Alto, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This turned out to be a very pleasant stay.
The front desk people were courteous and helpful. The breakfast
much better than expected in a nice clean environment. Good selection, cooked well and was keep warm and replenished when needed.
Has nice indoor pool and close to restaurants, etc. Finding it is a bit tricky
so best to use a GPS device. Rooms very adequate and clean.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road? Share your experiences!