“Very nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was close to my family in Wheatland California. I will definitely stay here again. The staff was very nice and pleasant, our room was very clean and beds comfortable. We took a cab to the Galleria Mall and it only cost $7.50. We also went to Old Sac which was maybe a 30 minute drive.The pool was nice and clean and the breakfast bar was more than i expected. I was very happy with my stay at this hotel and will definitely be back. I want to thank all the staff for being so kind and helpful. Donna Simpson, from Ohio.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky H, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Donna,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your accomodations at the Fairfield Inn! We love hearing from our guests and want to thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Check-in was nice and easy. The room was very clean although a bit small for fitting two queen beds. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of options, including scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. Would recommend to anyone for a great mid-range place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to having you back soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is an older property run by a very nice staff. everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. the rooms are basic but everything you would need. nice breakfast in the morning and do have indoor pool however a nice patio outdoors behind where the pool is . good location with a few restaurants right there like in and out burger. also good for families, right next to the water park. rooms were quiet and beds were satisfactory

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our great value and wonderful location. We hope to see you again soon when you are in the Roseville area!
California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is an older Fairfield but OK. I reserved a king with a sofa and was told when I got there it was not available. They instead gave me a room with two doubles but were to give me an additional discount and 5000 points. Well guess what , I think I got 5 bucks and still have not seen the points. I have contacted Marriott Customer Service and here we are 3 weeks and 4 emails later and nothing .. Seems as if Marriott customer service just does not care. I am Diamond Hilton and Gold Marriott so stay in hotel a lot very disappointing.

Room Tip: Look around there are lots of hotels on this corner or close by.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am very dissapointed to hear about your less than satisfactory stay. I am the new General Manager at the property, and want to make it right. I would love to speak with you further, so please give me a call at your convenience.
Palo Alto, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This turned out to be a very pleasant stay.
The front desk people were courteous and helpful. The breakfast
much better than expected in a nice clean environment. Good selection, cooked well and was keep warm and replenished when needed.
Has nice indoor pool and close to restaurants, etc. Finding it is a bit tricky
so best to use a GPS device. Rooms very adequate and clean.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Good bargin hotel. Close to Galleria Mall. Stayed during two day shopping trip. Quiet night. Okay breakfast. Easy parking. Plenty of restaurants near by. Where else can you get a Marriott property, mid week, for under $100.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
JoJo L, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
On behalf of the Fairfield Inn we would like to say thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you in the future.
California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The property was designed with too few parking spaces . I had to park approx. 60 yds from the property followed by the bag drag. It is obvious that not enough parking is available when you check in. OK but needs facelift. Breakfast was standard fare in a very small breakfast room. As a Marriott Rewards Platinum I won't be back.

Room Tip: Only stay here if you don't need to park a veh.
Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
JoJo L, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
I want to thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn on your last visit. I do apologize for the inconvienence for the parking issues that you experienced. We are updating our hotel soon and I hope you will consider to stay with us in the future.

Been to Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road? Share your experiences!