“Hilton Garden Inn Roseville” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1951 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Tucson, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn Roseville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a very nice hotel and great value for the money. Good location many restraunts in the surrounding area. The fitness room was very modern and the equipment was well kept I hate when hotels do not maintance or fix the fitness room equipment. I would definately stay again

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
chowchilla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn in Roseville Ca on Thanksgiving Eve. We were going to our son's house for Thanksgiving. First time in quite a few years all our children and their families would be together. The Hilton Garden Inn was an excellent choice for us to stay. Services, check-in rooms, check-out we rate EXCELLANT !!!!!

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent on night at Hilton Garden Inn as we were traveling through on holiday. We checked in late and the attendant was very friendly and efficient. I admit my expectations were not so great but as we walked into the lobby I felt that the hotel was service driven, cookies and coffee/tea facilities in the reception area, bright lounge setting and a 'pantry' section for snacks.

The room itself was comfortable, and although we were next to the elevator we didn't have any noise issues. The beds were adjustable so you could make them firmer or softer depending on your liking. The bathroom was clean and adequate, with good supplies. In the morning, checking out was super fast and just as friendly. Wifi during our stay was fairly good.

The hotel is located almost next to the Larkspur Landing hotel, and is very close to Gas stations and food outlets such as In-N-Out, Burger King, steakhouse etc. It's right off the freeway, so, easy to find.

Would stay again, good value.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Perhaps the worst bed I have ever slept in until I stayed at another Hilton Garden Inn the following night in another city and discovered Hilton Garden Inn must furnish all its' properties with beds that are adjusted by turning a knob on the side of the mattress. These beds did not seem to respond to the turning of the knob and I did not sleep. I am in hotels at least 5 nights a week (and at the diamond tier of Hilton's loyalty program) but will not be laying awake again at another Hilton Garden Inn even if it means forgoing my treasured Hilton Honor points to get a good night sleep elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Aptos, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Given that this is a mid-range priced hotel, I was surprised at the level of service and attentiveness I received. Beds were comfy, lobby was beautiful, and their patience, during Thanksgiving rush, was amazing.

San Francisco CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For the second time this year, I've stayed at this property and felt as though my room was a freezer. On my first visit in January the room temperature was in the mid-40's when I entered and it took quite a while to get it to a comfortable level. The other night it was in the mid-50's and why they had the air conditioning going full blast is beyond comprehension. The property was fairly empty. Service received at reception, bar, and breakfast was hardly memorable. On my previous visits service has been very good. I'm Hilton Gold, but I'm finding that I've been fairing much better at a major Hilton competitor where I'm only Silver.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to town for family 25th Wedding Anniversary, most of my family stayed at the Larkspur Hotel which was next to the Hilton, my brother booked rooms for family from both places. Breakfast was part of the package at the Hilton (which I liked). The staff friendly and very helpful, bed to soft for me.... but if I ever need a place to stay next time I'm in Sac town, I will stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Roseville? Share your experiences!