“Excellent Stay...Every Time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Germantown, Tennessee
“Excellent Stay...Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is excellent and I look forward to every stay. I have had 17 stays at this hotel in the past ten months, and I won't even begin to count the number of nights because several have been for multiple nights. I love the Hilton HHonors Program and have spent over 110 nights in Hilton properties this year.

The staff at the HGI Roseville is always friendly and ready to help with anything they can. I have stayed there enough when the Director of Sales Andrea and the Sales Manager Kasey see me, they always make sure I am pleased with my stay. While I say this, they do this for every guest who comes into and stays at the hotel.

They have definitely come to make me feel like family when I arrive and the familiar faces of the staff are a welcome site when travelling as much as I do. I wish I could call everybody by name, but everyone on the staff is excellent, but I would like to recognize one individual in addition to . ndrea and Kasey, and that is John, who does everything include selling popcorn at halftime, I swear. He works the front desk, he works in the restaurant, and has even worked the night audit. During my last stay at the hotel, I was asking him about being a jack of all the trades there and he told me he was still going to school so the arrangement was working very well for him, and I have to say he has always been friendly and ready to accommodate any time I have stayed there.

The restaurant serves at least breakfast and dinner and I have had both and would recommend anything they have on the menu. They have happy hour food specials until 7, if I remember right, and the fish and chips is a "can't miss" choice. Happy dining!!

If your travels take you to the Sacramento/Roseville area, I would definitely recommend this hotel. They are always quick to recognize my Diamond status in the HHonors program and definitely roll out the carpet for the appropriate treatment. Thanks again to a great staff and I look forward to my next visit with you guys in the coming weeks.

Room Tip: There are rooms that face the interstate, but even those rooms are not bad. The hotel does have roo...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Garden Inn can always be relied upon to offer a quality room and helpful, friendly staff at a reasonable rate. The location is good and I had a pleasurable stay. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Katy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was adequate for a short stay on business but would not recommend for longer stay. Had trouble getting maids to empty trash. Beds way too soft and uncomfortable. Internet was not seemless and consistant.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a Hilton member .love their hotels wherever I go. This one was not a disappointment.I was in town visiting family ,have not been to Roseville in almost 40 years. Everything has changed ,I love the area & the Hotel I stayed at.I was in town for 2 nights.

Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Another good experience staying at a Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful even providing a sample of toothpaste when I forgot mine at home. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and clean. Everything in working order. Only complaint was the lack of exhaust/ventilation in the bathroom. After showering, I had to prop the door open with the trash can. No a problem since I was by myself this trip, but would have been if I had been traveling with my family of boys.

Novato, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for the first time the other day. Directions from Google Maps are all screwed up but once you get there, the place was great. Rooms were clean and modern. Food was good. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. It is located near every restaurant you can think of and walking distance to Scandia for the kids. I would stay here again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

can always count on this chain of hotels to be good, clean and reliable. even though we did hear a bit of road noise from our room. i'm sure they would have moved us if we asked but we didn't.have stayed at many hilton gardens for family trips, they have always been ecellent we have always been satisfied. If we have a chioce we always choice them because they have always been reliable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Roseville? Share your experiences!