“Very Good and Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #10 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Denver, Colorado
“Very Good and Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great location near Galleria Mall and right off the highway. Large, comfortable rooms and beds. Ask for room in inner area away from the highway. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice managers specials from 5-7pm for reduced drinks and appetizers.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

203 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great location, helpful and informative staff. Good value for the buck. I will use this hotel again anytime I am in the area. The breakfast was very good and service in the restaurant area was exceptional and friendly.

Anaheim, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The hotel is clean and the staff is polite and helpful. The walls are a little thin so there is a fair amount of noise from other rooms and people walking down the hallway. It's in a great location and we would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Rocklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Beautiful hotel, well located directly off the freeway, walking distance to great restaurants. Enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and the fabulous, made to order breakfast. Check-in was standard 3 and check out was noon, great! Will stay here again, for sure!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

OMG!! Thank you so much for my 3 day stay at the Garden Inn while my husband was at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center having hip surgery. I am a very light sleeper and even subtle noises will wake me. Brittany made sure my room was the best for my needs and then she check up on me from time to time as well as Michele. The chef and kitchen staff were professional and provided outstanding service and the food was great. There was no need to go anywhere outside the hotel. Garden Inn is a 4 star Hilton Hotel resort but I felt like I was in a 5 star Hotel. Thank you, Pat

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Santa Rosa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I enjoy having a refrigerator and microwave in the room (convenient). The room is always nice and bed is comfortable. The staff are always helpful and pleasant when I go to breakfast. Really enjoy the entrance area (beautiful).

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a stay here a couple of weeks ago on a multiple stop, multiple city trip through the area. The first stay of 2 days was perfectly fine and without problems. I actually had a 2nd reservation for this hotel during the trip. However, along my travels, one of my customers had to cancel on me due to snow storm in the moutains. Even though I had booked with the "Easy Cancellation" and the fact that I called and cancelled and told I would not be billed anything, a "no show" charge shows up on my credit card a few days later.

I attempted to contact Hilton and was referred to the local hotel which I then promptly called. Spoke with a very nice lady and she said she would refer my information to management and that they would call me on Monday (this call was made on Friday night.) Today is Wednesday and still nothing from the hotel. When I call Hilton, they tell me I have to deal with the local hotel.

I spent 93 nights in hotels last year and was once a dedicated Hilton only customer. Due to things like this, last year I started moving more and more of my stays to Marriott. Given the lack of attention I have received from this hotel itself and Hilton as well, I guess a charge of $94 will wind up costing them a long time customer.

All it would have taken is a simple return call.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kit S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Mr. Black:

Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. I'm a big believer that as a manager, I can't fix something that I'm not aware of so I love hearing feedback, good or bad. I truly apologize that you haven’t received a communication from us regarding your billing issue. Please know that we do respond as soon as possible to all our valued guests. Mr. Black, I was able to look into your billing situation and did confirm that we sent an email to the email on file in our system, however it was kicked back to us as “not deliverable”. The reason why we sent an email was because we attached a copy of your hotel folio that shows no charges on your credit card. We also asked in our email communication to you if there was another credit card that you may have used that we could research and check for any charges. The error we made was not calling you directly regarding your billing situation and for that, I truly apologize. I take full responsibility for that error. We did reach out to you today and left a voicemail message regarding resolving you’re billing issue to your satisfaction.

Mr. Black, our number one priority is providing a friendly, clean and comfortable environment in which you can get a great night’s rest. I am very sorry for not responding to you in a timely manner and I assure you we will learn from this situation. I would love the opportunity to make it up to you. If you’re coming back to the Roseville area, I would be more than happy to take care of you. On behalf of myself as the General Manager and my staff, we stand proudly behind our hotel & services and I’m confident that your next experience with us will be much better. We would love the opportunity to make it right and earn back your trust & loyalty to the Hilton brand family. Thank you again for helping us make our hotel better! Without feedback from our valued guests, we don't know how we're doing.

Kit - General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Roseville? Share your experiences!