“Accommodations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Santa Rosa, United States
“Accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I enjoy having a refrigerator and microwave in the room (convenient). The room is always nice and bed is comfortable. The staff are always helpful and pleasant when I go to breakfast. Really enjoy the entrance area (beautiful).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a stay here a couple of weeks ago on a multiple stop, multiple city trip through the area. The first stay of 2 days was perfectly fine and without problems. I actually had a 2nd reservation for this hotel during the trip. However, along my travels, one of my customers had to cancel on me due to snow storm in the moutains. Even though I had booked with the "Easy Cancellation" and the fact that I called and cancelled and told I would not be billed anything, a "no show" charge shows up on my credit card a few days later.

I attempted to contact Hilton and was referred to the local hotel which I then promptly called. Spoke with a very nice lady and she said she would refer my information to management and that they would call me on Monday (this call was made on Friday night.) Today is Wednesday and still nothing from the hotel. When I call Hilton, they tell me I have to deal with the local hotel.

I spent 93 nights in hotels last year and was once a dedicated Hilton only customer. Due to things like this, last year I started moving more and more of my stays to Marriott. Given the lack of attention I have received from this hotel itself and Hilton as well, I guess a charge of $94 will wind up costing them a long time customer.

All it would have taken is a simple return call.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kit S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Mr. Black:

Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. I'm a big believer that as a manager, I can't fix something that I'm not aware of so I love hearing feedback, good or bad. I truly apologize that you haven’t received a communication from us regarding your billing issue. Please know that we do respond as soon as possible to all our valued guests. Mr. Black, I was able to look into your billing situation and did confirm that we sent an email to the email on file in our system, however it was kicked back to us as “not deliverable”. The reason why we sent an email was because we attached a copy of your hotel folio that shows no charges on your credit card. We also asked in our email communication to you if there was another credit card that you may have used that we could research and check for any charges. The error we made was not calling you directly regarding your billing situation and for that, I truly apologize. I take full responsibility for that error. We did reach out to you today and left a voicemail message regarding resolving you’re billing issue to your satisfaction.

Mr. Black, our number one priority is providing a friendly, clean and comfortable environment in which you can get a great night’s rest. I am very sorry for not responding to you in a timely manner and I assure you we will learn from this situation. I would love the opportunity to make it up to you. If you’re coming back to the Roseville area, I would be more than happy to take care of you. On behalf of myself as the General Manager and my staff, we stand proudly behind our hotel & services and I’m confident that your next experience with us will be much better. We would love the opportunity to make it right and earn back your trust & loyalty to the Hilton brand family. Thank you again for helping us make our hotel better! Without feedback from our valued guests, we don't know how we're doing.

Kit - General Manager
Madera, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here multiple days for business, and everything was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable, the lobby was great, the food was good and the staff were very helpful. It is a tremendous value and I would highly recommend it.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I was in Sacramento for two weeks on business and stayed in this Hilton. It's in a really nice part of Roseville near the mall with a lot to do nearby. The staff was great. One of the staff named Brittany went above and behind a couple times to help us out. The breakfast staff was also really great and super helpful. Will definitely stay again on my next trip.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Over the past 8 years, I have been coming here several times a year. The staff recognizes me on every return trip, and treat me like family. Reception is always on the ball, and have everything ready when I arrive. Brittany Tudor always makes my evenings when I arrive after work each day with a big warm smile, and a friendly greeting. She always makes sure everything is just perfect with my stay. The in house restaurant is a great place to start my morning with a great breakfast, and is a wonderful place to relax after a long day of meetings. This place is the closest thing to being home when away from home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room on the inner parking lot side of...
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

A value for money hotel for business trip. It provides what a business traveler is looking for: 1. free breakfast 2. free internet 3. fast check in and out process 4. quality bed, clean and quiet room 5. Helpful Service staff

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stay here on business. Got complimentary internet, free parking, breakfast was great. Friendly and helpful staff. Close to couple of good restaurants, and a mall. Close to free if you are there for business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Roseville? Share your experiences!