“our stay at Hilton Garden Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #10 of 18 hotels in Roseville
central point,or, United States
“our stay at Hilton Garden Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

great service,clean, excellent breakfast lots of parking,verry helpful Great customer service, pool area large,great exercise room, comfortable bed and pillows, only place to stay that is centrally located, beverage always available all the time in entrance,with cookies at night

203 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was at capacity during my stay due to a softball tournament. I arrived at 2:00p.m. for check-in and was told by the staff that check-in was not until 3:00p.m. I stayed in the hotel lobby with my daughter's softball team and another team. At 3:00, I attempted to check-in again and was told that my room was still not ready. The front desk staff was very unorganized and did not know how to accommodate anyone. I stepped outside and made a call to the hotel and provided my name and was told my room was ready by the gentleman who was on-duty. I walked back inside and tried to check-in a third time and was told again that my room was not ready. I explained that I had just called and was told that my room was ready. This time she asked me for my name and proceeded to check me in.

Other than the front desk being confused, the hotel was clean and I was able to get a good nights sleep.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Comfortable beds, clean. welcoming staff upon our late arrival. Fresh baked cookies and hot or cold drinks available in lobby. This hotel does have a buffet breakfast in am for 11.95. didnt have it , just had the free starbucks coffee .A little difficult to find at night with google maps directions . Call hotel for better directions off route I 80.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Plano, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The 1st room was by the freeway with the noise from the cars zipping by too much to ignore ... The 2nd room was just down the aisle from the 1st and just as noisy ... The 3rd room had a broken thermostat, cracked washbasin & dirty bed covers ... The 4th room was locked out and the attendant had to run up'n'down twice to open it. ALL rooms had dirty carpets and super loud A/Cs ... The property is in urgent need of room updates.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Tahoe City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Always a great stay! The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are always cozy and peaceful. Like the location - close to all the fun things I like to do in Roseville. I will say that having to do a minimum of 200 characters is really a pain. Thank you trip advisor for not making me want to do this.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Corning
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

PROS:
Location is next to freeway, but surprisingly little noise was heard from our rooms. We were in town for a family wedding and needed two rooms to accommodate our family. I asked for an early check-in ahead of time, but was unable to get into our rooms when we arrived,, so my family and I got ready in the lobby bathrooms. Not ideal, but it worked out. (bathrooms were clean and spacious).

Lobby is very modern, clean, and efficient. Rooms were furnished nicely with two double beds. Bathrooms were large and equipped with standard amenities. Bonus feature was the microwave and mini fridge. TV was perfect. My family slept very well.

Staff was friendly and efficient. When asked for bedding we were given plenty. Maids were busy early in the morning on our floor. Common areas were clean.

CONS:

Breakfast Buffet looked and smelled amazing! But at $11.95 each, our family of seven declined. Would have been nice to have simple bagels and fruit with the morning coffee and newspaper for free.

The Parking lot was not well lit and was very full when we arrived back on Saturday evening.

OVERALL:

A good place to stay, but we expected a bit more from a Hilton. Afterall the name alone brings images of class and elegance. We normally stay at less expensive motels, so maybe we expected too much from this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Novato, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and clean, the staff is helpful and curteous, and the breakfast is amazing. Our soccer team stayed here and it has a great communal area too. It is by far the best place our team stays and the price is great for what you get.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Roseville? Share your experiences!