“Great Night's Sleep - Awesome Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Rocklin
“Great Night's Sleep - Awesome Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and i were exhausted after a day of fun in Tahoe. We walked into the Hotel without a reservation at nearly 11:00pm. Iliana was ending her shift, but she was energetic and friendly. We asked for a room "in the back away from any highway noise if possible". Ray took the time to check the available inventory and put us in a great room (he told me the view out the window was a wall, but it would be quiet - and quiet it was) . The beds have an adjustable firmness feature that worked great, and my wife and I slept great well into the late morning. I also liked that the room thermostat adjusted so that the room was refreshingly cool from the moment we walked in. I will definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn next time I need a room Roseville.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
HGIRoseville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
We're so glad you were able to stay with us! Our team truly takes a lot of pride in taking care of our guests and we're really glad you noticed.

We're also lucky to have an exclusive Garden Sleep System bed in all of our rooms with king-sized beds, so like you mentioned, you can "choose your snooze" and adjust the firmess of the mattress to your liking....we're so glad you had a great night's sleep!

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Roseville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Attended a meeting. VERY impressed with the customer service. Ray, front desk and Gloria, food and beverage supervisor made lasting impression. Felt like full-service. Rare to find such attentive f&b help in a non-tourist destination.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! We are truly lucky to have an amazing staff and we're so glad it shows. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the area!
Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was supposed to stay at the Marriott Courtyard across the street, but a mix-up in reservations left me without a place to stay and 120 miles from home. The Courtyard staff was rude and extremely unhelpful in assisting me with a place to stay. I ventured across the street to the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was AWESOME. They were extremely helpful, provided me a room, didn't rip me off for being a last minute check-in. Like other travelers' reviews, everytime I came into the hotel they were very friendly, remembered me and assisted me with every question, provided directions, etc. The rooms were very nice, comfortable beds, very clean. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Next time I'm in the Sacramento area, I would definitely stay here!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HGIRoseville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
We are so glad we were able to take care of you! We really do take pride in providing great service and we're so glad it shows! Looking forward to seeing you again at the Hilton Garden Inn the next time you're in the area!
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I basically live in hotels and the staff at the Hilton Garden in Roseville, CA were friendly, helpful, funny, and greeted us with a smile each time we entered. Some hotels give their all, and it is obvious that the management at this facility makes certain they hire the right people for the job. It makes life on the road much nicer when we meet up with people like this! The room was clean, nice, and the location was near a couple of restaurants that could be accessed by foot. No major road trips to dine.

Room Tip: No real advantages to any room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us here in Roseville - we know there are a lot of options and we are so glad you chose us! We certainly believe our team members are the best anywhere and I'm so glad you noticed! I hope we see you again soon!
Yuba City, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

The Hilton Garden Inn is located fairly close to the Roseville Galleria and the Roseville Golfland Sunsplash park. I booked an attractive rate ($84) on-line, and it was certainly worth that. When I made the reservation, I requested a quiet room. I knew that I'd be reaching the hotel late in the evening after a long meeting and I wanted to be able to sleep without pool/bar/traffic noise. Usually, the on-line booking comments never seem to get forwarded to the property. They did here, though! (BTW, I booked through Hilton's own website). As I was given my key, the desk clerk commented that the room was away from the freeway so I could have a quiet location. Thank you!

The Sunsplash water park is located just across the street from the Hilton, and I did hear a few residual screams from happy water-sliders through my closed window. However, once I turned on the A/C, there was no more street noise.

This leads me to my one quarrel with this hotel. The HVAC is a wall-mounted unit with an individual thermostat that you can set. That's better than the on-off units that blast you with frigid air or bake you, but it was noisier than central AC would have been. I was woken up in the middle of the night because of the noise of the HVAC unit cycling on.

Nevertheless, the room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfy and had lots of plump pillows, and I appreciate that the fridge, microwave, and wifi are all included in the price. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful.

I'd definitely be willing to give it another try.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed one night while visiting family in Roseville (Our first time staying here). The good-sized room was very nice and clean, with a desk and comfortable side chair, We got a room on the freeway side of the hotel, which was a bit noisy, but we both slept well. Next time we stay here, I'll ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel, away from the freeway. Staff were helpful and very friendly. The hotel is a good value.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Clovis, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Having stayed here a total of 8 nights over the past two weeks on different stays I can recommend this hotel with confidence. Rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast buffet is very good (not free) and people are friendly. There are a half dozen restaurants within walking distance and seemingly a hundred more within a mile or two. Easy on-off from I-80 as well. The only negative was that in both rooms, the thermostats seemed to be thirty years older than the hotel and although they worked you couldn't accurately tell the temperature so it is trial and error to set it to your desired level. Will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel - we really appreciate your feedback and we hope we see you again in Roseville soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Roseville? Share your experiences!