“Nice Place For The Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   130 N. Sunrise Ave, Roseville, CA 95661 (Formerly Oxford Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
modesto ca, United States
“Nice Place For The Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Really hotel was clean and breakfast was plentiful and hardy unlike some of these other hotels that only have light starters. The Staff was friendly and the hotel had easy access to freeway and amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Cocoa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The front desk representative, Yolanda, was helpful, efficient, and went above expectations to make our stay enjoyable. As a result of Yolanda's kindness, we plan to return to this hotel. Thank you Yolanda!

Room Tip: Executive suite is quiet, the pool is noisy due to children, the courtyard is noisy due to bar area...
Anderson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here when it was another hotel a few years ago and it was much better this time. Staff and room were very nice. Was pleasantly surprised how big the rooms were. They were impeccably clean also and quiet. There is a nice lounge on site with happy hour also and that was a treat. Even the two gentlemen at bar were very nice and professional. We had family that came to visit us to go shopping and I got them a room here because it was so nice and they are pretty picky where they stay it has to be very clean. Plan on staying here again in the near future.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Denise R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you SJNorthernCA for your 5 star review! We love to know that our improved service and upgraded amenities over the last few years are something that you enjoyed! Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Anderson, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice place to end the day. They are constantly trying to keep up the hotel's appearance. Although just a simple beer and wine lounge, it is a very friendly place to relax and enjoy the chatter in the room.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the great review Jose G. We are always so pleased when our long time guest take the time out to share what they enjoy about the hotel. Looking forward to seeing you next week when you return!
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A BW+ property, three stories with two open courtyards - one with an enormous live oak tree in the center with surrounding deck for the daily "happy hour", One open courtyard with pool and hot tub. Whole property excellently maintained and clean. Lots of attendants in breakfast area made a very pleasant start to the day. We were upgraded for reasons unknown - and happily so! Room quiet and full of amenities. We always choose Best Western when traveling because the quality is dependable and the properties are very nice.

Green Features: Water conservation encouraged; for multiple-night stays, bed linens are not changed and same option for towels.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review Sally B. We are always pleased when we are able to surprise our guest with our one of a kind hotel in Roseville. The Oak Deck is one of my personal favorites and I am pleased you were able to enjoy it too. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to town.
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First off let me say that this hotel is properly managed and is an outstanding place to stay. I will however mention a few items that i found as a disadvantage, so i will get those out of the way. First, the business center is cramped and their printer is down, now for a family vacation or just a visit this is not an issue, but i am here for business and needed a printer. (If managment gets this i seen the sign out of order but mention a will be in order on such and such date.) Second, walking down the aisles i notice a smell of old cigarettes, now not a problem for me i just go past but if i were with my wife which has asthma ahe would not be happy. Third, they check room numbers at breakfast. Now i have been down really early so no isssue but a later breakfast i would most likey have to wait to get in the door. This area absolutely does not look like an area on which you need that. Save money and labor hours and take that person off the door.

Now on to the good part. This hotel is honestly the best Best Western i have stayed in. Walking distance to a few good resturaunts and one major store. Area is free of worrying factors like theft and such. Rooms are clean and up to date. Everything looks good.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Thank you RChavez2014 for all of your feedback. I want you to know that we are currently in the process of becoming a 100% smoke free property over the next 30 day. I have no double you will find the change very enjoyable. I am so sorry that the printer in our business center was down. Please know we did fix the issue. I am glad that our hotel was a property that you enjoyed and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Roseville.
Choctaw, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One would think when a person stays and before leaving pays for his return stay from the business he is doing out of the area and pays for his room. I would think once a room is paid for and requested as a King on the ground floor as a handicap room, it should be kept available and provided when the returning guest returns. I left on 29 Apr with specific requests and paid for my room as stated above. When I got to the Best Western on 04 May I was told they might not have a King and then when I did get one as requested it was on the 3rd floor. I think this process for the Hotel should be honored as I was told when I checked out the first time and bought my room. Also I lost a laundry bag with clothing in it. On 30 April while in Redding I called and asked to have my laundry saved and available when I returned on 04 May. No one after many attempts to locate my articles ever called and said they were there or that they were gone. When I got to the hotel on 04 May I could get no one to look and let me know. Very poor service by all involved.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Steven K - first off, I want to apologizes for not meeting your standards during your stay. I know we had the opportunity to speak about these issues. We do our very best to accommodate any guest request and do have all of our handicap accessible rooms on the first floor. As far as the lost and found items both my director of housekeeping and myself personally looked for the items and none were left. I hope this experience will not keep you from returning. Sincerely, Denise Robinson

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!