“Agent at 800 number didn't specify which Best Western” 1 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   130 N. Sunrise Ave, Roseville, CA 95661 (Formerly Oxford Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 & Earn a Reward
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Agent at 800 number didn't specify which Best Western”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I read the reviews and decided this was the hotel I wanted to book. Called the number shown on trip advisor and was asked what city. I said Roseville and they booked us in the Harding hotel instead of this one. I didn't know there were two in Roseville and when I arrived at Sunset they said they didn't have my reservation and to go to the other one. I asked if we could transfer the reservation to this one and he said no, the other one would charge me for the room since I didn't cancel before 6:00 p.m. This was Best Western's error, not mine. The Harding hotel is completely different, and rated 15 of 18 on Trip Advisor. I can see why. Be sure to tell the agent at the 800 number that you want the one on Sunset. It was b.s. that they didn't let me change to the one I wanted when I thought this was what I reserved all along. Very confusing to the customer.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Roseville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We enjoyed our stay, especially after an extremely disappointing stay at Best Western Roseville last month, which is right around the corner. If you are staying at a Best Western in the area, I would highly recommend paying the extra $20 and stay here. The staff was pleasant and very attentive. I had issues connecting to their wifi (my problem, not theirs) and the staff went out of the way to resolve the issue. The room was clean and comfortable and well maintained. We visited the lounge one night and the bar tender was great. I would especially like to commend Ian, the desk clerk, who was friendly, funny and very helpful. The bottom line is we will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Reno, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This establishment is not to be confused with its far inferior sister property Best Western on Harding. The Best western plus was Clean, Quiet, smelled fresh, clean linens. Overall an enjoyable stay. Breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Anderson, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In the course of my travels, I like this hotel because the staff is friendly at the front desk (Linsey, Ian, Chris, Mary, Deb and the breakfast ladies). The atmosphere in the Blue Oak Lounge is warm and friendly with folks sharing their travels with the "regular" crowd that stay.

There are some "regulars" that are like cousins in an extended family. I look forward to my stays and enjoying my home away from home.

Room Tip: In the summer time I like the sunset view from the 3rd floor and hanging out under the courtyard oak...
Green Features: There is the opportunity to spend my 3 day stay like I do at home. If I have any request for room service, the staff respond very quickly with a smile.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
La Selva Beach, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here on a Friday night. My husband became ill overnight, and unable to accompany me Saturday morning on a visit to see my parents in an assisted living home. The day manager of this very clean, hospitable place did not hesitate to arrange a 3:00 check out time for us for an agreeable nominal charge. Our room assignment was in the back of the hotel, where it was very quiet and peaceful even during the day! We found the breakfast to be ample and varied, and all staff to be polite and helpful. We enjoyed wonderful refreshing sleep on the bed provided. It is now on my cell phone for future visits to see my family members who are in the area. It is very close to Interstate 80, therefore quite convenient. I appreciated that they extended a AAA discount to us.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the back of the hotel, ask for the executive wing.
Green Features: They conserve water as much as possible, as stated on the materials left for reading in the room.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Brittany O, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff took outstanding care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Roseville.
Weed, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel on occasion and the rooms are always outstanding. The staff is helpful and professional. They have a free breakfast and offer two free drinks in the lounge. Great place, good location and friendly people.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brittany O, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hi Kevin,

Thanks again for yet another outstanding review of our property. We appreciate your business and positive reviews to share with our future guest. We look forward to your upcoming reservations and the chance to give you another outstanding stay.

Thanks again,
Brittany Ducheneaux
Front Desk Manager
Mount Shasta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2015

We have stayed at this property many times in the last few years. Now that it is a Best Western property, many upgrades are being made. It's comfortable, clean, quiet and close to relatives. We have tried a couple of properties in the same general area but always come back here.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brittany O, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2015
Dear Joan,

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to our brand over the years. Yes, we are and will continue to make upgrades and changes to our property to ensure we are making our guest happy and comfortable at all times. Thank you for your support and letting others know how well you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate it.

Brittany Ducheneaux
Front Desk Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!