“Amazing front desk staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   130 N. Sunrise Ave, Roseville, CA 95661 (Formerly Oxford Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Citrus Heights, California
“Amazing front desk staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced at a hotel. I feel like I am really part of a family when I stay there. The front desk manager really knows what she is doing. Every staff member I come across always gives me attention with such thought and consideration. Stay at this hotel and experience what I do every time I stay here

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Brittany O, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Kim K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Folsom, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Nothing but great customer service. I was probably not the best or easiest customer that day but the girl at the front was patient with me and very helpful. I think her name is nichole. I always have bad experiences with hotels but this girl made me feel relaxed and welcome. I just wish I hadnt gave her a hard time. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Rich B,

We are ecstatic to know you will be seeing us soon. We appreciate your business and wonderful comments regarding our Front Desk Staff. Our hotel spirit is shinning through and we are happy to know you and future guest will experience that.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff is excellent. From the time we walked through their doors.the girl at front desk ,"Nicole" was so polite and professional. She made it a breeze to check in. There was not one question or request that was not taken care of!! Can only say if ever in Roseville, Call. This is the place to stay!#

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Mom66,

We appreciate you taking the time to write that our hotel is "the best ever." We will pass your employee comments to our staff. Our staff works very hard to ensure each guest is treated with the upmost respect. We are proud of our hotel and want everyone to know it.
Georgetown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The staff is excellent and the quality you receive for your money is well worth the experience. I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so. The staff is very helpful and willing to go beyond basic items. I recommend you staying here for a good experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ann L,

We want to thank you for your outstanding review of our property. Here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites we strive ourselves on excellent customer service and appreciate you sharing your review with others to help our business grow. We look forward to your next visit with us while in the Roseville area.
Mount Shasta, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for several years as it is close to family and friends. It had been getting rundown in recent years but has now been acquired by Best Western and is getting a facelift. Unfortunately, the beds were not comfortable; both my husband and daughter had back pain in the mornings. The breakfast is not as good as it used to be and, even though it was a holiday, there was only one person working the buffet. She was simply overwhelmed. This is a good place to stay but in the future, when we don't need two beds, we will consider other nearby hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brittany O, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Joan C,

I would like to first thank you for taking the time to write your review to share with others. As of October 4th, 2013 we are a completely brand new and renovated hotel. Everything in the hotel is brand new from the carpets to the beds. We apologize that the beds were not up to your standards. These Queen and Cal King beds are all Serta brand with a plush pillow top for extra comfort. As for our breakfast buffet, we have hired a Chef to come help us out and show us some great tips. We look forward to the outcome so every valued guest such as you can enjoy a great hearty breakfast every morning. Please contact me directly to enjoy an upgraded suite and try out our new breakfast buffet. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a wonderful holiday.
Thanks again,
jackson,ca, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

wonderful, much preferred over best western located in same town. best western is very inconsistent since each unit reflects management style of owners. Some best westerns excellent, others marginal. it is obvious some do not prioritize customer satisfaction as equal to units profitabbility.

Dear Dan Q,
Thank you for telling others how wonderful our BEST WESTERN PLUS is. We strive ourselves on excellent customer service, amenities and product. Our management style is very hands on we are aware of the hotel 100% of the time. We appreciate you noticing that.
We will see you during your next visit to the Roseville area.
Happy Holidays!
Eugene, OR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I chose this hotel based on other TripAdvisor reviews. I appreciated that they allowed my dog and only charged me an extra $20 per night. Unfortunately, they offer only rocks and astro-turf as areas that a dog can relieve themselves - we were able to find a dog park just a few blocks away which we used instead. We had a problem with check-in - reserved a king bed room, got a queen bed room. When we called the front desk, they said to just use the couch pull out instead - problem was, there was no couch. So, much to the displeasure of the front desk person, she reassigned our room but it was across from the ice machine and next to some noisy neighbors who woke us in the middle of the night. Breakfast was okay, nothing special. At check-out, I had to wait several minutes why the front desk staff were working on a computer issue - they did not even acknowledge I was standing there. It was my mistake for not noticing that the hotel has exterior corridors on the ground floor before I made the reservation - I prefer not to stay in hotels that are situated this way when I travel as a solo parent. I don't think we will stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brittany O, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you chose our hotel for our wonderful Trip Advisor reviews and that our pet fee is the lowest in town. We do have other pet friendly areas for pet to use. Also, you are correct the dog park is so close to the hotel. We do have interior and exterior hallways. The pet friendly rooms are select and we are working on making more pet friendly rooms in the future so valued guest such as yourself are able to pick the perfect location in the hotel for you and your pet to enjoy. Thank you for sharing with us how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Brittany Ducheneaux

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!