“Home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Los Angeles, California
“Home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed here for almost two months and it was the best experience ever! The staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating. They truly made it feel like a home every day! The breakfast buffet was awesome and can get your day started off just right. They are nature trails nearby and an indoor pool and jacuzzi to keep you in shape and motivated day in and day out.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Azine2014,

Thank you for your recent review. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and found our service staff friendly. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stayed here for 6 weeks and it felt like a home away from home. The amenities in the room were all top class. The room was very clean and the linen was changed regularly. The towels were very clean too. The internet connection in the room was good too. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They also had a central safe for storing valuable stuff. There were a couple of restaurants nearby. The swimming pool and the jacuzzi were pretty good too. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety and the lady who used to prepare breakfast/dinner was very friendly and helped us with vegetarian food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear sku2014,

We appreciate your observations of our unique property and sharing your experience at Residence Inn Roseville. It’s wonderful to receive your complimentary feedback on our friendly staff, as well as our clean and spacious accommodations. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay.

Scarborough, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Terrific stay! Quality room w/ kitchen. Very clean and well maintained. Outstanding staff, always friendly and inquiring of our comfrot. Diverse breakfast selections and social time offerings. You'll be pleased !!

• Stayed November 2013
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear pinepoint16,

Thank you for visiting us at the Residence Inn Roseville. I'm glad the staff was able to take care of all your needs!

Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here for three weeks as I looked for a home. The staff was absolutely fantastic. Jose, Bobby, Amy, Albert etc went over-and-above the call of duty. The breakfast crew puts on an excellent meal served with a smile and a good morning. The house cleaning staff is professional and thorough. Joyce is a pleasure to have around. I wish the rest of the cleaning crew would leave a card to state who cleaned my room in order to reward them. Thanks so much for making my move such a great experience. Even when I got sick the crew checked in on me and provided info on medical facilities. Job well done!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear mhjenn,

Thank you very much for the five star survey posted on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. It’s wonderful to receive your complimentary feedback on our friendly staff. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and that your transition to a new area went smoothly.

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for 40 days and it was very good experiance. The service was excellent and the food was too good. All the front desk officers are good. The hospitality staff were too energetic and their service was very pleasant.
I was impressed with Amy, Boby ,jose and all others services.
Even weekend breakfast deadline is flexible and I used to go lunch late.

All of the staffs are very down to earth and with excellent quality in approaching the guess.

Thanks for the excellent services , I would like your management to keep up and maintain this services.

Thanks
Selvakumar

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear SelvakumarHP,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that our staff made you feel like home during your 40 days spent with us. It seems like you have enjoyed everything our property has to offer.

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

During my last year trip, I stayed at Homewood Suites at Creekside Ridge Court, but this year, I thought of spending my 1.5 months stay (business trip) at Residence Inn, 1930, Taylor Road. Just after spending a few days at Residence Inn, I felt I am at home away from home.

The folks at the Front Desk especially Amy, Bobbie, Jose, Johna (and a few more) are excellent. They really care for the guests. I remember an instance when microwave in my suite ran into a problem and the next minute, Amy came personally from the front desk all the way to level 2 with another microwave instead of waiting for a maintenance guy to arrive the next morning (This demonstrates a sense of ownership and willingness to help guests).

If you have any problem with your billing, or if you want any other information, feel free to ask Bobbie or Jose. They are very mature and experienced people.

Lotchie who serves breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening is really caring. I stayed here for 1.5 months, and I observed that Lotchie takes a lot of interest in knowing guests more closely and serves breakfast with affection. This gives guests that extra comfort when they are far from their home (especially when they are on a business trip).

I also observed one more thing: Even if the breakfast deadline of 9.30am is crossed (during the week-days), the team allows guests to complete their breakfast (for 5-10 minutes more). On the other hand, my experience in Fremont Residence Inn (Farwell drive, Fremont, CA) and Towneplace suites at Fairway Drive, Roseville, CA was very bad. The folks at the breakfast lobby just wait for their watch to tick 9.30am and they just pack everything in 2 minutes without bothering about the guests who are already having their breakfast and yet to finish it.

The location of the hotel is also very close to well-known Galleria mall. So, if you have some leisure time, then it makes a bit easy for you to pass time there. The location is also good for the people who work in nearby IT companies.

When I was booking a suite in this hotel (Residence Inn, Taylor Road, Roseville) for my stay, I compelled 4 of my colleagues to book their suites in this same hotel, and now I am happy that I made the right choice.

This team at Residence Inn is awesome and I thank them from the bottom of my heart to make my stay very comfortable. I wish all the hotels in the US could get such a staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear marutikamat,

Thank you very much for the five star survey posted on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to see that your experience at our hotel was one of the best you have ever had. Your statement says a lot. I am glad to see that our staff delivered that five star service to you. Please know that we will share your comments on our daily huddle with the team and together we will celebrate.

San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed at this location twice in the past month. It is a typical Residence Inn with several other Marriotts and Hiltons in the immediate vicinity. I stay at Residence Inn's or Embassy Suites because I like the extra room, the kitchen area and the free breakfast. Free parking and internet are also appreciated. The staff at this location is to a person very nice!

The two reasons I don't give this location a five star rating is the workout room and the "dinner" Monday through Wednesday. The workout room is tiny with very limited equipment. I was invited to use the Courtyard by Marriott next door but it not much better. As for the "light" dinner on my last two stays was salad and potato soup or salad and sliced bratwurst. Also, no free beer or wine like at some Residence Inns. Skip the "dinner" and walk next door to the Island something where they have a great happy hour at the bar.

Cheers!

Marius

Room Tip: Rooms that end in 24-31 are on the quiet side of the hotel.