“Pleasant experiance during my stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #7 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Bangalore, India
“Pleasant experiance during my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for 40 days and it was very good experiance. The service was excellent and the food was too good. All the front desk officers are good. The hospitality staff were too energetic and their service was very pleasant.
I was impressed with Amy, Boby ,jose and all others services.
Even weekend breakfast deadline is flexible and I used to go lunch late.

All of the staffs are very down to earth and with excellent quality in approaching the guess.

Thanks for the excellent services , I would like your management to keep up and maintain this services.

Thanks
Selvakumar

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear SelvakumarHP,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that our staff made you feel like home during your 40 days spent with us. It seems like you have enjoyed everything our property has to offer.

Thank you again and we can't wait to see you again next time!

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

During my last year trip, I stayed at Homewood Suites at Creekside Ridge Court, but this year, I thought of spending my 1.5 months stay (business trip) at Residence Inn, 1930, Taylor Road. Just after spending a few days at Residence Inn, I felt I am at home away from home.

The folks at the Front Desk especially Amy, Bobbie, Jose, Johna (and a few more) are excellent. They really care for the guests. I remember an instance when microwave in my suite ran into a problem and the next minute, Amy came personally from the front desk all the way to level 2 with another microwave instead of waiting for a maintenance guy to arrive the next morning (This demonstrates a sense of ownership and willingness to help guests).

If you have any problem with your billing, or if you want any other information, feel free to ask Bobbie or Jose. They are very mature and experienced people.

Lotchie who serves breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening is really caring. I stayed here for 1.5 months, and I observed that Lotchie takes a lot of interest in knowing guests more closely and serves breakfast with affection. This gives guests that extra comfort when they are far from their home (especially when they are on a business trip).

I also observed one more thing: Even if the breakfast deadline of 9.30am is crossed (during the week-days), the team allows guests to complete their breakfast (for 5-10 minutes more). On the other hand, my experience in Fremont Residence Inn (Farwell drive, Fremont, CA) and Towneplace suites at Fairway Drive, Roseville, CA was very bad. The folks at the breakfast lobby just wait for their watch to tick 9.30am and they just pack everything in 2 minutes without bothering about the guests who are already having their breakfast and yet to finish it.

The location of the hotel is also very close to well-known Galleria mall. So, if you have some leisure time, then it makes a bit easy for you to pass time there. The location is also good for the people who work in nearby IT companies.

When I was booking a suite in this hotel (Residence Inn, Taylor Road, Roseville) for my stay, I compelled 4 of my colleagues to book their suites in this same hotel, and now I am happy that I made the right choice.

This team at Residence Inn is awesome and I thank them from the bottom of my heart to make my stay very comfortable. I wish all the hotels in the US could get such a staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear marutikamat,

Thank you very much for the five star survey posted on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to see that your experience at our hotel was one of the best you have ever had. Your statement says a lot. I am glad to see that our staff delivered that five star service to you. Please know that we will share your comments on our daily huddle with the team and together we will celebrate.

Thank you again and we can't wait to see you again next time!

San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed at this location twice in the past month. It is a typical Residence Inn with several other Marriotts and Hiltons in the immediate vicinity. I stay at Residence Inn's or Embassy Suites because I like the extra room, the kitchen area and the free breakfast. Free parking and internet are also appreciated. The staff at this location is to a person very nice!

The two reasons I don't give this location a five star rating is the workout room and the "dinner" Monday through Wednesday. The workout room is tiny with very limited equipment. I was invited to use the Courtyard by Marriott next door but it not much better. As for the "light" dinner on my last two stays was salad and potato soup or salad and sliced bratwurst. Also, no free beer or wine like at some Residence Inns. Skip the "dinner" and walk next door to the Island something where they have a great happy hour at the bar.

Cheers!

Marius

Room Tip: Rooms that end in 24-31 are on the quiet side of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Marius40,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Roseville. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay and found our accommodations to meet your satisfaction. We apologize for the areas that we fell short of exceeding your expectations. I assure you that your valuable comments will be taken into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. We look forward to seeing you next time

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We love coming to this Residence Inn in Roseville: smiles, clean rooms with full kitchens, quiet location, bubbly breakfast attendants with delicious food. A great place to stop for one night traveling to and from Lake Tahoe. The Galleria Mall is also fun to walk through.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Quilter sew,

We love to welcome back our loyal guests and I am glad to hear you had another great experience. We can't wait to see you again next time!

Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My stay at Residence Inn was a great and wonderful experience.The entire staff were exemplary in their responsibilities and execution.Although my stay was approximately for a month,the entire stay was pleasant.The front desk folks,room cleaning staff as well as well as the kitchen staff performed excellent service.Food was great and tasty.I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear KSoundar,

We're happy to know that you were well taken care of during your visit. Thank you for sharing such kind remarks, as it's truly appreciated by all of us here at the Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville. We look forward to welcoming you all back again.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This Residence Inn was delightful. From pleasant and friendly checkin (including an upgrade to a two room suite) to cheerful checkout an overall excellent experience. The hotel is located in an area with newly built shops and restaurants. Their parking lot had ample spaces behind the building.
Breakfast was the best Residence Inn breakfast so far: eggs, sausages, oatmeal, toast, apples, oranges, bananas (even organic - great!), watermelon, blueberries, walnuts, etc. Service in the breakfast area was very attentive, constantly checking that everything was there, and even walking around refilling coffee cups, clearing tables, prepared special vegetarian option for a group at a neighboring table. The hotel has an inside pool, whirlpool, and exercise room. Room was large, bed comfortable, bathroom clean, kitchen area and fridge, plus table with four chairs. As a bonus, the room had a gas fire place. We stayed on the 3rd floor and the only slight drawback was a constant background noise from the large airconditioning unit next to the reception area. Rooms facing away (to the back of the hotel) are probably the quietest. However, due to double-pane windows, slept very well.
Yes, would definitely come back here. Recommendable.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back may be the quietest, and there is more parking at the back of the hotel as we...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear usuallyhappytravels,

We're happy to know that you and your family felt well taken care of during your visit. Thank you for sharing such kind remarks, as it's truly appreciated by all of us here at the Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville. We look forward to welcoming you all back again.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Convenient location to see our friends in Granite Bay. Just off the 80 Fwy, minutes from SAC. Price was right. Breakfast included, nice selection.
Rooms were new but cheap towels and not enough electric plugs for today's travelers of rechargeable cell phones iPads etc. No door signs to request maid service and they didn't clean until late in the day. No spare toilet paper. Front desk was friendly and helpful

• Stayed September 2013
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear TravelerVII,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Roseville. Feedback from our guest’s is essential to improving our service and product and I am glad that you could share your experience with us. It is wonderful to hear that our service was friendly and helpful. All your comments will be shared with our team to help us improve on your described deficiencies. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest again in the near future.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road? Share your experiences!