“Great place to relax and recover” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #6 of 18 hotels in Roseville
omaha, nebraska
“Great place to relax and recover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed here after a friend finished the Western States Endurance Run in Auburn, CA. We needed a place where we could catch up on sleep, clean out our rental van, and do some laundry. The hotel was able to let us check in at 11am which was absolutely critical for all of us getting caught up on sleep. The laundry room was convenient and we were able to was several loads of clothes and pack our bags with clean laundry.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear amy c,

Thank you for your positive review, this provides encouragement to our team and provides honest feedback to our future guests. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our on-site laundry facilities. Once again thank you and we appreciate your patronage!

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I travel on business frequently and have found the Residence Inn in Roseville quite suitable & would recommend it to any business traveler. First, it's easy to locate, just off Hwy. 80. Next, even though over the last couple of years I've noticed some maintenance upgrades taking place here & there, it has never interfered with my comings & goings and any particular room requests I've made have been accommodated. My rooms have always been clean & tidy, spacious & quiet (...enough so that I can actually finish all my work before 'hitting the road' again). And finally, what keeps me coming back are the staff people I've encountered. One in particular, Jamie, who works in food service, is an outstanding employee. With all the Marriott's, their concierge lounges & fine food I've enjoyed over time, one might think simple Residence Inn fare would be a letdown. But it isn't about the food, it's about the service. And this young woman is the best! Her friendly demeanor, efficiency & attention to detail is quite refreshing. When she is there the food is served hot/cold, fresh & plentiful (and sometimes with hoards of people I don't know how she keeps from running out but I assume she is also great at multi-tasking). I've observed when people ask for a particular item she either miraculously comes up with it or she suggests an appropriate alternative. Even with the most difficult guests she is patient, respectful & always gracious. With all the choices there are for hotels, employees like this her will keep me coming back to the Residence Inn in Roseville.

Room Tip: For quiet, I usually find a room away from the elevator & doors works best.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Jane O,

Thank you for staying recently at the Residence Inn Roseville. I am pleased you found our location ideal and the service from our staff especially Jaime helpful. I hope when you return to Roseville you will again stay with us. Thanks again for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Roseville.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our room was comfortable enough, though the only bathroom access was from the bedroom. We had thought the separate room would be better than than a king studio, but I would revisit that thought were I to stay again. Weekend "full breakfast" was really just the standard hotel continental upgraded with eggs and tasteless potato medallions. Monday morning breakfast was fresher, tastier, and had fresh cut pineapple; a marked difference. The hotel is located on a corner with two other hotels and across the street from a waterpark so would be good for visiting families seeking recreation. Easy freeway access was a plus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear jtmze,

Thank you for providing your comments on your stay at the Residence Inn Roseville. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and I have corrected the issues that you brought to my attention. We hope to have you back soon and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This property is not up to the standards of a Residence Inn. Let's hope that Marriott has immediate plans to remodel and replace management! Seeing the sign from the freeway announcing that it is "Resid Inn" should give you a clue that property maintenance is not a high priority. Parking was a definite problem. At checkin, my choices were fire lane, handicapped parking, or way along the side of the property. The outside trash cans were overflowing with trash the whole two days I stayed there, and the parking lot itself was littered with trash. The public areas, elevator, etc were not vacuumed during my stay. Our room had candy wrappers on the floor when we checked inn. Our toilet ran continuously until I fixed it myself. None of the dishwashers were operational. The second day I was given a large supply of decaf coffee only. When I went to the desk to ask for regular coffee the clerk could not find any and instead wanted to know my name. . The upholstery in our room was in need of cleaning. The place just looked run down in general. They charge you $100 to have a dog, yet do not bother to even provide dog clean up bags. The snake warning (prominently laminated on the coffee table) was the strangest thing by far I have ever seen in a hotel, and I have to say that this hotel has entered my family's folklore as one of our worst experiences. Fortunately we have senses of humor and we will always remember the snake hotel and tell everyone we know what an awful choice it was for us. I had called ahead because there were three rooms of us, and told the person we were there for a family funeral. She offered to put us in rooms near each other, but when they checked us in we were about as far as possible from each other and still in the same hotel. When I checked in, she brightly remembered my call because "you have such a strange name!" and she remembered we were there for a "family reunion!" I guess you could consider a funeral to a be family reunion, but it was kind of an offputting remark. There are much better choices in the immediate area, such as the Homewood Suites. Don't stay here!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear CRHOregon,

We are extremely concerned to note your dissatisfaction with your stay, here at the Residence Inn. First and Foremost I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay. Here at the Residence Inn, we strive to exceed our guest expectations and go above and beyond to ensure that our guest enjoy there entire stay with us. Please feel to contact me at bobbie.rollins@pillarhotels.com, if you would like to discuss further.

Antioch, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Roseville this weekend and were not disappointed. There are three Marriott hotels located in one parking lot along with an Island Joes restaurant. We've stayed at the other two hotels before but this was our first time at the Residence Inn. It was a last minute decision and did not check in until after 9:00 p.m. The staff were extremely friendly. In fact, the person that checked us in remembered us as she used to work at one of the other hotels. There was an issue with our keys not working but she immediately took care of it with a smile!

The room was VERY spacious. It was a king studio that includes a full kitchen and livingroom. The kitchen was stocked with coffee, tea and microwave popcorn - a huge plus for us popcorn fanatics! The flat screen tv was located on a cabinet between the livingroom area and the bedroom so that you could turn it to view from both areas. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was stocked with the essentials and was super clean.

The breakfast in the morning was very good! It had a nice variety that included a waffle maker; fresh fruit, oatmeal, hard boiled and scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. I believe there were potatoes there as well.

This hotels and the Courtyard by Marriott and Fairfield Inn are located across the street from a big waterpark. Its also close to the Roseville Mall and plenty of restaurants to choose from.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear ebwhyte ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive every day at making sure that our guests have the best stay possible. It is always wonderful to hear that we have succeeded. We hope to have you back soon and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Sacrofano, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Customer service at this Inn is Phenomenal, the staff ( Bonnie, Aurora, Micah, Jen, Brian, Jamey and all the cooking, Cleaning and Maintenance staff are all on point. They never hesitated to help with any of our concerns. My wife and I take care of two elderly Parents, 93yr Old Parkinson's wheelchair bound Father and 83 yrs Old Alzheimer/Dementia Mother. The facility was more than adequate for there needs and my wife and I. The breakfast and dinner were excellent. The pool and spa were always clean and maintained and PH was always checked. I have BBQ some of my Best Ribs in the outdoor BBQ facility as well. The surrounding area within walking distance have so many amenities: restaurants, kids activities, shopping are also excellent!! I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU for such a memorable Stay at Residence Inn Roseville, Taylor Rd.. THE BEST OF THE BEST in the WEST! Thank Guys we miss you! Pat and Linda Rm#104

Room Tip: All Rooms are Excellent
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear P B,

Thank you very much for the five star survey posted on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to see that your experience at our hotel was one of the best you have ever had. That statement says a lot. Although I am happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel amenities such as the pool and BBQ,. I am glad to see that our staff delivered that five star service to you. Please know that we will share your comments with the team and together we will celebrate.

Thank you again for the feedback and we are looking forward to your return.

Santa Clara, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

For my purposes, the location was excellent, I couldn't have asked for closer to my early morning appointment. The young gentleman who checked me in was extremely nice, knowledgeable and pleasant, had some good information on good local spots - I was grateful that it was not busier as I did not see any other staff available. The room was clean and nice, although not as nice as some other Residence Inns (Orlando Airport is much nicer) I have stayed in. The bed was not as comfortable as those "nicer" Residence Inn rooms, but still a good deal. The biggest negative was the noise from the person in the room above, which was loud enough to wake me up every time they walked across the floor, until after midnight and again starting around 5am.
Staff in the morning was, again, excellent 5 Stars for Staff overall
Room itself gets 4 Stars, minus 1 Star for the noise, and the lack of a more comfortable bed.

I would / will stay here again, I will just make sure I choose a room on the top level.

Room Tip: Stay on top level floor for a better chance on a decent night's sleep.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road? Share your experiences!