“Excellent Staff!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Antioch, CA
“Excellent Staff!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Roseville this weekend and were not disappointed. There are three Marriott hotels located in one parking lot along with an Island Joes restaurant. We've stayed at the other two hotels before but this was our first time at the Residence Inn. It was a last minute decision and did not check in until after 9:00 p.m. The staff were extremely friendly. In fact, the person that checked us in remembered us as she used to work at one of the other hotels. There was an issue with our keys not working but she immediately took care of it with a smile!

The room was VERY spacious. It was a king studio that includes a full kitchen and livingroom. The kitchen was stocked with coffee, tea and microwave popcorn - a huge plus for us popcorn fanatics! The flat screen tv was located on a cabinet between the livingroom area and the bedroom so that you could turn it to view from both areas. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was stocked with the essentials and was super clean.

The breakfast in the morning was very good! It had a nice variety that included a waffle maker; fresh fruit, oatmeal, hard boiled and scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. I believe there were potatoes there as well.

This hotels and the Courtyard by Marriott and Fairfield Inn are located across the street from a big waterpark. Its also close to the Roseville Mall and plenty of restaurants to choose from.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear ebwhyte ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive every day at making sure that our guests have the best stay possible. It is always wonderful to hear that we have succeeded. We hope to have you back soon and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Bobbie Rollins
General Manager, Residence Inn Roseville

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sacrofano, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Customer service at this Inn is Phenomenal, the staff ( Bonnie, Aurora, Micah, Jen, Brian, Jamey and all the cooking, Cleaning and Maintenance staff are all on point. They never hesitated to help with any of our concerns. My wife and I take care of two elderly Parents, 93yr Old Parkinson's wheelchair bound Father and 83 yrs Old Alzheimer/Dementia Mother. The facility was more than adequate for there needs and my wife and I. The breakfast and dinner were excellent. The pool and spa were always clean and maintained and PH was always checked. I have BBQ some of my Best Ribs in the outdoor BBQ facility as well. The surrounding area within walking distance have so many amenities: restaurants, kids activities, shopping are also excellent!! I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU for such a memorable Stay at Residence Inn Roseville, Taylor Rd.. THE BEST OF THE BEST in the WEST! Thank Guys we miss you! Pat and Linda Rm#104

Room Tip: All Rooms are Excellent
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear P B,

Thank you very much for the five star survey posted on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to see that your experience at our hotel was one of the best you have ever had. That statement says a lot. Although I am happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel amenities such as the pool and BBQ,. I am glad to see that our staff delivered that five star service to you. Please know that we will share your comments with the team and together we will celebrate.

Thank you again for the feedback and we are looking forward to your return.

Bobbie Rollins
General Manager, Residence Inn Roseville
Santa Clara, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

For my purposes, the location was excellent, I couldn't have asked for closer to my early morning appointment. The young gentleman who checked me in was extremely nice, knowledgeable and pleasant, had some good information on good local spots - I was grateful that it was not busier as I did not see any other staff available. The room was clean and nice, although not as nice as some other Residence Inns (Orlando Airport is much nicer) I have stayed in. The bed was not as comfortable as those "nicer" Residence Inn rooms, but still a good deal. The biggest negative was the noise from the person in the room above, which was loud enough to wake me up every time they walked across the floor, until after midnight and again starting around 5am.
Staff in the morning was, again, excellent 5 Stars for Staff overall
Room itself gets 4 Stars, minus 1 Star for the noise, and the lack of a more comfortable bed.

I would / will stay here again, I will just make sure I choose a room on the top level.

Room Tip: Stay on top level floor for a better chance on a decent night's sleep.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
sac delta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Hotel is great, rooms are clean and spacy, great location, but the staff is what made our stay again the best. The two gentleman that checked us in went out of their way to make sure we were happy and taken care of. In the morning, I have never seen such a combination of staff pitch in and get things done. At breakfast, it seemed the person running the service sort of disappeared. There was no coffee, misc breakfast items etc.were gone. People were coming down to eat and things were backed up.The two woman from behing the desk came in and took over and had things going again in no time. Everyone was grateful and happy. They were so helpful and kind with a great big smile on their face, Marriott should be very thankful they have this kind on staff on hand. As a Gold member, I would never stay any where else in Sacramento.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Nice place to stay, very confortable room although Marriott as a whole has down graded their beds. The pillow tops they used in the past were much better but the beds are still descent. Good size room & a nice TV. Excellent staff, breakfast is as good as any other that`s included in the price of the room. Wish they had a Bar or lounge, that`s the only real draw back. It`s nice to take in part of a game on a large screen TV & enjoy a beer after a long day. I stayed here twice & will again, I give this place a B+.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stay in this particular Residence Inn quite frequently and have always been treated great. The manager Aurora is always extremely helpful and always gets us the room we like. Lots of places to eat that are close, Tahoe Joe's across the street and Islands is in the same parking lot along with Subway and Slice. And about 1/2 mile away is Cattlemens one of my favorites.

Room Tip: Call the Hotel and ask for a room off the Taylor road side.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hayden Lake, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights, March 15th through 17th, and checked out the 18th.

I am perplexed by the negative reviews of this hotel. When we arrived, we were assigned a room on the first floor. I asked if this could be changed to the second floor because I always feel safer on a floor other than ground level. I was quickly accommodated, and with a smile.

Our little suite was spotless. It had a flat-screen TV in both the living room and the bedroom. Water pressure in the shower was strong. Water was hot. Shower head was high enough to shower easily without bending over. Plenty of good pillows on the bed. Popcorn on the kitchen table for the microwave!

Each morning we had a full breakfast -- sausages, eggs, pancakes, cereals available from 7 to 10. There was also an evening reception schedule posted on the fridge in our room, but it was not available the days we were there.

We had a little kitchen, which we did not need to use because we dined out with friends and family. But there was a full-size fridge, a four-burner stove, a little dishwasher, and dishes in the cupboards, ready for use.

Air conditioning worked great.

When we came in and left the hotel, we were greeted cheerily each time.

Many very close restaurants and fast-food eateries.

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 208.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road? Share your experiences!